发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Has anybody used "Rosetta stone" for learning English?

Has anybody used "Rosetta stone" for learning English?

Have you used "Rosetta stone"?
I got some information that this software can help somebody to create the enlish thinking method from the internet web.
Is it true?
Could you free time to share the experience with me if you used it?
Thanks a lot.

[ 本帖最后由 sarahxuyi 于 2012-10-15 16:29 编辑 ].

It depends on who will use it. For adult, it may be good. For child, it could be borning..

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 NNMMHX 于 2012-10-16 08:06 发表
It depends on who will use it. For adult, it may be good. For child, it could be borning.
Thanks for your response.
Due to instruct my kid, I spend half an hour to listen to the VOA every day. But I found it's hard for me to stop translating them into chinese in my mind. So I want to get a method to recreate my english thinking. Somebody suggestted the Rostta stone for me. She said if I could keep on studying English for 6 month via it, my english thinking will be in evidence to get a great change. So I ask about it on the website..

回复 3楼伊万豆夫 的帖子

Appreciate your website link. Then I will read it carefully..

回复 4楼sarahxuyi 的帖子

My daughter used it several times.  She was OK with it.  According to my observation and understanding, if you use Rostta stone as your main language learning platform, it is good.  However the fact is currengly children also study English through other channels.  So additional learning through Rostta could be time-consuming..

I think it is not easy to create the english thinking method  for the adult with some english level (eg.CET4 or CET6), maybe it is useful for the beginner adult.
For child, maybe it is OK to create the english thinking method, but child think it is boring.
This is only my opinion. ( I only insist on it for one week, and I also think it is boring. ).

引用:
原帖由 joansue 于 2012-10-24 16:19 发表
I think it is not easy to create the english thinking method  for the adult with some english level (eg.CET4 or CET6), maybe it is useful for the beginner adult.
For child, maybe it is OK to create  ...
I agree with you after several days traning.
I let my kid to test the software. I find it is more useful for him than me.
Now I carry on listening to the VOA instead of the Rosetta stone.
I also think it's too boring for a child. But compare with the New Concept learning, it's more interesting..

发新话题