发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

What efforts have you made to improve your English?

Sigh! what I do is to make up my mind every time. and pardon myself every day and make up my mind next day...

But do nothing about improving my English.

So I think the most important thing is to make an environment to learn and speak English for the lazy person, just like me.  

and then

insist on it..

bI do agree with u,

But I still can not insist on it, so I think maybe the last way for the lazy person to improve English is to improve your cost to give up, eg, take part in an expensive class or invite a teacher? or sth else? If you give up half way, the sunk cost will make u heartache ,maybe it is useful?

And I found the culture is as important as the practise, if you can not understand the culture and background, no matter how good your English is, you can not be invovled in the conversation. this is my shortcoming, I am not interested in that, so I dislke to go to the Expo very much, I don't know what is deserved to have a look..

If the subject is  about the kids, xixi, I will be very very interested in that and really enjoy talking about them. I like nothing except for that, in fact, I wanna practise my poor Englsih , and wake up my sleepy English, the aim is to keep up with my kid, haha, I found I  could not say even a word to his foreigner teacher, It is hard to open my mouth now, and I found it is so long time not to speak English.so the lazy and bad students come here..

发新话题