发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

What efforts have you made to improve your English?

I've been studying English at Wall Street School since last March..

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-5-14 14:12 发表
how do you feel?
It's really expensive.
Yes,it's expensive,but it's worthy.
Studying there made me dare to speak English with Native English speaker..

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-5-14 14:31 发表
how much and how long is for the total studying period?
My lesson is Rmb28k,and 18 months..

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-5-14 16:13 发表
nearly finished?

Do you feel that you can communicate with native speaker fluently about most things now?
or just dare to speak or carry some simple conversations?
Because I have no more chance to talk to the native English speaker,I'm not able to be fluent in communicating with Native speaker..

引用:
原帖由 渺渺眯眯 于 2010-5-16 19:52 发表
so, an English speaking enviroment in daily life is still needed for fluently speaking in English?
I can carry some simple conversations with foreigners, but still a long way to go.

I've been to t ...
I think so..

引用:
原帖由 euphy 于 2010-5-17 13:54 发表
When we talk to native Chinese speakers in English, the vocabulary involved is very limited.
Sporadic talking with foreigners may not help much eitehr, because the subject will not be discussed in d ...
I totally agree.
For me, the vocabulary has been the main hurdle to communicating with foreigners in english fluently..

引用:
原帖由 小米靓靓 于 2010-7-26 03:37 发表
It doesn't really matter which English learning center you attend. It depends entirely on you. It is not EF has helped you to improve your English. The person who can claim credit for your improvement ...
Before I joined the Wall Street,I also studied english. The results without english center was obviously worse than studying at center..

引用:
原帖由 小米靓靓 于 2010-7-28 11:05 发表
because  you never pushed yourself as hard as you are now... and if you really want to improve your english, then take a leave from your work, and go to america, australia or england, stay there for a ...
Honestly,I haven't had any plan to travel abroad yet. My company leader let me study english at center,and my company paid the expenses..

发新话题