发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

dispressed and disappointed for my work

You may change the way of thinking.  Your English is not bad, the problem is that those expatriates don't show enough respect to Asian including Chinese, Indian, Korean etc.  Why should our Chinese  study English so hard if we don't want to live and work in English-speaking country? Why should we waste so much of time to study English to  make their life easier in China? I hope one day we can shout to their face: " You should learn Chinese, beacause you are doing business in China!! you are making money in China!! ".

That's fine you don't agree with me, but I believe to ask them to study Chinese should be one of the good ways to change their pespective of Chinese.  BTW, I don't like the comparison: countryside vs urban area,  some of the expat are just from the far far away countryside in their home country.....

回复 14#yndream 的帖子

Thanks.  Just want to express that anyone should not look down to himself/herself, if  he/she wants to win other's respect.  Definitely our Chinese's English ability is better than those expat's Chinese ability.  That's a fair comparison!.

发新话题