发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

dispressed and disappointed for my work

dispressed and disappointed for my work

I don't know how to describe my current job, it require experience and good communication in English. I'm not lack working experience, but I'm very nervous when I speak and write English with foreigner. so it make me not so confidence, Miss understand for my job on my bad writting . I don't kow how to change it, Foreign colleagues fell I'm very strange. I feel dispressed and disappointed for my work, I know to to work, but I don't know how to communicate..

回复 5#jimmy妈咪 的帖子

These words is from my big boss,he talked to my boss, he said he felt I'm not in working station, seem something happen for my home, so this is my impressvie given to other person.
My recently work need very good formative English, sometime even need to argue with foreign supplier, my English in enough for plant, but not current work.
Yes, now confidence leave me far and far, if the foreigner talks to me with more patiet, it will let me calm and can keep communicating , but over half Europen people don't like Chinese person. I met one , I guess his means and ask him whether he ask this question, he told me, "You don't understand, OK, stop." actually Europen person don't like to communicate with these person whose English is not well good..

回复 7#泽泽妈 的帖子

Thank you very much, truthly, They look down on us,although they don't talk this to Chinese directly. I want to use this glossary before.
European colleagues are not same position as me, they usually up to me, just because they are European. We are foreign venture, so European believe European.
Before each discussing, I did prepare, but the talk rangement is wide, not fixed in one , and Europen master English is better than me and more quickly action than me.some time I thought I jumped them trap. if my English is better than them, I can argue with them.
Yes, not all European speak English fluently, so if I mistake his meaning, it's my problem, not theirs. Europen always right even they are wrong.
Yes,   practise can improm my English, Improve my English can improve my confidence.
Thank you all of you. It's better now..

回复 8#leoleo 的帖子

No, I'm not agree with you, English is a common tool for communication. Even Chinese grow up bigger. we shouldn't like Japanese, they only use themselves language, Everything is themselves.we should have open thought. English is very important, but people shouldn't use English to press others if they use it not very well. English is just like computer, we should not complain  a person computer skill is not good, even he can finish his job.
Comparison my English level with European, like countryside guy versus urban people..

回复 11#leoleo 的帖子

Yes, Some European person are not live in city, I just for example, To describe the feeling, when we talk to a contryside person who never been to city, he can speak to you, but the feeling  is different, they can talk, but not effective. This is the condition of mine. I hope our country grow up, I think it can accept all global people..

回复 16#nice妈妈 的帖子

thank u very much, yes, when I need use English that's means I have work, I have something or some target to get, from bright side, it can encourage my practise my English more and more,  Now I learn payid English, so I learn it whenever I have time.I think in the future, if I  can't keep this job, I still have good capital to earn another better job. so there's nothing to afraid..

发新话题