发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Re: change seat

Re: change seat

My kid told me she had done bad in the exam yesterday. I was about to comfort her but she suddenly exclaimed that this is all because of the table and seat are so shabby and rattled. She said she was happened to be arranged at a small table which is hard for her to spread out the entire test paper. The test paper was loose and kept on falling down on the floor. She had to bend and pick it up. It was very annoying! Bell rang she hadn't finished off.
Would it be necessary to make an appointement with teacher to speak about it? Pupils are not allowed to put the test paper underneath the table.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-5-22 17:17 编辑 ].

She said they've been taken to another classroom and She was the last one in the line. The classroom was full so teacher pulled a table and a chair for her like placing an additional seat which seemed quite odd in the corner. The table was small and made squeaky noise. So she felt embarrassed when the other children turned and took a peek. She tried to keep the table still and not to bother others. Anyway, the exam is nothing and maybe i don't need to see teacher.
I will take your advices. Thank you.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-5-19 20:55 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 yunjie9 于 2009-5-19 14:19 发表
I don't think table or seat plays such an important role in the exam.  but for your kid, maybe it's a problem. you should tell her  many difficulties she must to overcome and many problems she need to ...
You're right. I can leave her to solve it..

发新话题