发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

The Reader

Haven't seen it. I read a few books about NAZI..

I happened to go past a video shop today and bought it. will see it tomorrow..

引用:
原帖由 yhhome 于 2009-3-31 20:37 发表
I remember Michael told the story to his daughter at the end, not his former wife...
Yes, it was his daughter.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-4-6 19:39 编辑 ].

Hannah was guilty because she really did put her dirty hands on 300 jewish women by locking them in a burning church. Her admission of guilty on the trial, more or less, doesn't make any difference because dead people can never be brought back to life. If we look at the problem from a historical point of view, we understand why Micheal kept the secret Hannah is illiteracy. The trial was in 1958, wasn't it? Back then, NAZI was cast aside by the people in Germany after The World War II. Micheal kept silence not only because he thought the affair was ashamed but also he dared not to help "Hannah the NAZI" at that time..

引用:
原帖由 吉吉BOB妈妈 于 2009-3-31 17:19 发表
To understand this sentiment hidden in this movie, I feel it so depressed,  sadness around me. Hardly to realized, at the end why Michael speak out the secret,  I think it unnessary. Keep this into yo ...
Micheal bound to tell the story to his daughter at the end is what the movie hinted, it was hatred shouldn't be passed onto the next generation. Just like the Jewish victim's daughter at last kept the the tincan meant forgiveness.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-4-7 08:10 编辑 ].

发新话题