发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

The Reader

I had seen this movie, but never read the novel, so I just got to know the story from the movie.
This is a kind of insight of the tragedy that Nazi had done on the Jews, the question of the ordinary German student seems like asking all the people around the world:"How could we let this happen?"
The movie seems to give Hanna an alibi by showing that she is illiteracy, and she is regretting her guilty for the rest of her life.
But the brutal fact lied unchanged, Hanna and the crew locked 300 jewish women in the church and let them burned in fire without any help.such kind of inhumane is not worthy of any forgiveness, like the Jewish daughter said at the end of the movie.  
I actually can not understand the reason why the affection between Hanna and Michael can last for more that 20 years, looks like they are only satisfied their flesh desire for a summer, they have nothing else in common.
We see many once couple when they got divorced, they battered each other so bitterly as if they were eternal foes. In terms of mutual help or flesh relationship, even once couple can not maitain a little bit mercy to each other not to say an affection relationship between Hanna and Michael.
Are we too realistic or they are too idealist?
Anyway, to cherish whatever we have on hand now, to enjoy the companionship that your better half had given you is the only things that we can do..

发新话题