发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

how do you get along with your kids?

引用:
原帖由 混凝土 于 2009-3-2 18:11 发表
I realized that lots of parents spent a few hours on WW everyday, but.......

how often do you usually talk to your kids?
at what time you prefer?
what's the topic? and who decide the topic usual ...
This is a good topic.

How often do you usually talk to your kids?
Frequently. I like to talk, play with my son, and even play tricks on him, which is so funny. Also my son likes to talk me about something he interested or experienced.

At what time you prefer?
Most time at dinner table, or before him sleeping, and on our way to training school at weekend.

What’s the topic? And who decide the topic usually?
I think most topics related to schools and his homework, also I like to share his ideas, although sometime his idea is quite strange for me. Someday I bring my unhappy home, no more patience and focus on listening, even interrupt his speak, that is my fault.

Can you always understand your kids?
No, less and less understanding with my son’s growing, that is my big concern. Now he often dare to say “No” to against me, I don’t know how I could treat with his growing issues.

Will you share your history with them? Even some embarrassing parts?
Yes, I like to share. I told him something about my childhood, my son always feel interest in it.

Do you have body contact with your kids every day? Do they enjoy it?

My son is a handsome boy, so me and my wife like to kiss his lovely cheek.

[ 本帖最后由 PUPPET 于 2009-3-3 15:07 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 混凝土 于 2009-3-3 16:17 发表
Sounds you're a typical chinese father, and tried hard to be accompany with your son.

The conflict between father and son is "understanding", because the father loves to set the target and try to  ...
Thank you for your good suggestion.

I hope we could reducing conflicts between father and son in the future, and help him to solve problems of his growing pains. My aim is to be a qualified father, mentor, and his close friend..

引用:
原帖由 混凝土 于 2009-3-4 11:21 发表

there is no certification for parents(or kids), because we'll never graduate from our roles, open-minded parents will raise happy kids, happyness gives us a quality life.
Make sense.

BTW, are you a Daddy or Mummy.because your username sounds like transformers..

引用:
原帖由 混凝土 于 2009-3-4 13:11 发表
see 28th floor
Uh-oh, I am sorry.

You are a good mother..

发新话题