发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Best way to improve your English

Best way to improve your English

Thanks to China's terrific pirating hi-tech, we are able to enjoy the high quality DVDs with very reasonable price.
So, JJMMs, if you really want to improve your English communication, the easiest way is to watch DVDs with English subtitle.
Good good sudy,
day day up!.

回复 5#努努妈妈 的帖子

Chandler is my favorite.

回复 7#unununun 的帖子

You got it!.

回复 8#冰城来客 的帖子

Watch DVD in the car?!
Hehe, be careful!.

引用:
原帖由 幸福家庭 于 2009-2-27 11:45 发表
"Good good sudy"
What is meaning?
Recall what Chairman Mao told us?.

回复 6#三顺 的帖子

Friends, Sex and the city, Lost....
The good thing with DVDs is that you can always replay, and you can switch to Chinese subtitle to understand the English words..

引用:
原帖由 冰城来客 于 2009-2-27 12:07 发表

NO! Just listen.
I see.

引用:
原帖由 幸福家庭 于 2009-2-27 11:45 发表
"Good good sudy"
What is meaning?
Sorry, typing mistake, Study, not sudy.

回复 42#兔子波波 的帖子回复 31#努努妈妈 的帖子

Harry: "I've been doing a lot of think and the things is, I love you."

Sally: "What?"

Harry: "I love you."

Sally: "How do you expect me to respond to this?"

Harry: "How about "you love me too"?"

Sally: "How about "I am leaving"?"

Harry: "Doesn't what I've said mean anything to you?"

Sally: "I'm sorry, Harry, I know it's New Year's Eve, I know you are feeling lonely but you just can't show up here and tell me you love me and expect that to make everything all right. It doesn't work this way."

Harry: "Well, how does it work?"

Sally: "I don't know, but not this way."

Harry: "Well how about this way? I love that you get cold when it's 71 out. I love that that it take you half an hour to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes and I love that you are the last person that I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight to because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Sally: "You see. That is just like you, Harry, You say things like that and you make it impossible for me to hate you. And I hate you, Harry, I really hate you.".

发新话题