发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

English Corner Opened

So quickly response.

Suggest to find a topic every day for discussing.

[ 本帖最后由 PUPPET 于 2009-2-26 21:56 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 junhuayang2005 于 2009-2-26 21:58 发表
I'm listening to English text now.
Which text? Please introduce..

引用:
原帖由 叶落的日子 于 2009-2-26 21:56 发表
nothing but laughing!
Shall we select a topic during one or several days?
What do you think of current child's education, how to improve it? - But, this topic is heavy..

引用:
原帖由 叶落的日子 于 2009-2-26 22:15 发表
It depands...I can't speak too good English. PUPPET is much better. Are you an English teacher or back from overseas?
My English is poor.

I am not an English teacher, and not a sea turtle. But my boss and some colleagues are come from overseas, American, Singapore, even from Indian.

So Shanghai dialect is unavailable in my company, I had to speak Mandarine or English as our working language.

Save Shanghai dialect!.

引用:
原帖由 junhuayang2005 于 2009-2-26 22:06 发表

My daught's English book.
School book? I found Oxford is too simple, so I push my son to read extra English readings every night..

引用:
原帖由 叶落的日子 于 2009-2-26 22:41 发表
I like Shanghai dialect! It's soft and sounds good.
Yeah!

Do you like Shanghai Opera or Yue Opera?

Once I went to Suzhou, when I hear sound of Suzhou Pingtan, it is so attractive..

引用:
原帖由 junhuayang2005 于 2009-2-26 22:59 发表

yes.I think that Oxford is simple,too. My daught usually studies by herself.She likes chinese,English,music,art,reading and so on.
Good student.

Which grade of her?

My son is not self-controlled, when I home out, most happy doings of him is watching " Xi Yang Yang and Hui Tai Lang", from last year to now..

引用:
原帖由 叶落的日子 于 2009-2-26 23:29 发表

I like Shanghai Opera. But I like Hua ji xi the most! There is no good shows of Hua ji xi. Missing those old actors passed!

My son is in grade 5 and can't controll himself any more. He maks m ...
Yeah, I like too, because when I was child, Hua Ji Xi was always accompany with us. And I like old Shanghai style, like to read Zhang Ai ling’s novel.

I understand Grade five is most important step in primary school, poor Moms and Dads..

引用:
原帖由 冰城来客 于 2009-2-27 10:44 发表

Which grade of your son?

Could you please share with us:what's extra material he reads every night? Thank you!
My son in Grade three.

I choose classified reading materials for my child, the publisher is Scholatics, DK,the contents including science, history, geography etc.

At first step, you can read book to kid.Then, Let he read by himself.Finally, let he read book to you..

引用:
原帖由 marmar 于 2009-2-27 11:05 发表
In order to improve our English level, i think, it's necessary to discuss how to find an effective method to learn
English via ww net.
More speak, More write, forget Chinese..

引用:
原帖由 junhuayang2005 于 2009-2-27 13:32 发表
My written English is better than my oral English.I have no chance to speak English in my ordinary days.So I think it is very important to speak English loudly.
Now I can speak English with my daught ...
Reading also is very interesting, finding some novels same name as TV series or movie to read everyday, then watching movie, you will get more understanding of story.

English is fun, enjoy it..

引用:
原帖由 junhuayang2005 于 2009-2-27 14:45 发表
I think that watching English film is a good way for most people who is learning a foreign language.
But as you know, movie English is very difficult to understand, because it is oral, not formal,full of slang,sometime let me dizzy..

发新话题