175 1234
发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

[书碟文具] 专业团购:英文原版图书,RIGBY 阶梯阅读,PHONICS,地板书,USBORNE科普系列等

专业团购:英文原版图书,RIGBY 阶梯阅读,PHONICS,地板书,USBORNE科普系列等

还是给大家推荐一些我喜欢的英文书,给3-6岁幼儿园的宝宝,主要是一些启蒙绘本,故事书和地板书.
上学了的孩子有自然拼读,数学,科学,诗歌,艺术等.

1.洞洞书Peepo  特价:8.80/册

2.精装绘本 给刚上幼儿园的宝贝 I love you all day long   特价:22.00

3.Buzz 忙碌   特价:12.00

4.精装绘本 Cuddle!拥抱   特价:21.00

5.减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00

6.科普绘本 The Milk Makers 牛奶从哪儿来?  特价:12.00

7.盒装纸板书 NODDY LITTLE LIBRARY  6本 19.00

8.虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00

9.五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00

10.名家作品 So Few of Me   特价:13.00

11.Twice my Size 特价!  12.00

12.CHESTER'S BIG SURPRISE 柴斯特的大惊喜! 特价!   12.00

13.Fly High!: The Story of Bessie Coleman   特价:13.00

14.韵文 Sheep Out to Eat   特价:12.00

15.Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00

16.牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00

17.名画中的女孩 the girl in the painting 特价!  12.00

18.诗歌Everybody Needs a Rock  特价:12.00

19.精选自然系列SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION(12册)  特价:155.00/套 (仅限10套)

20.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套

21.Usborne Spotter's Guides 小小探索者百科 9册  特价:98.00/套

22.英国老牌出版社 金飞士科普系列 KINGFISHER Questions&Answers 3本  特价:42.00/套

23.地板书 美丽绘本套装  11本  特价:258.00/套

运送方式和运费:
江浙沪直达城市用隔天快递,订购金额1-100元,快递6元,101-200元,快递9元,200元以上快递10元。
外地发邮局挂号印刷品或者普通包裹,订购金额1-100元,邮费10元,101-200元,邮费15元,201-300元邮费20元,301元以上,邮费30元。只发邮局,不支持物流。

付款方式:
1、支付宝即时到帐:bookclub@babyread.com 

或者大家可以到淘宝直接拍下商品我们来改价格,或重新做连接。
小店地址:http://shop33853759.taobao.com/

2、没有支付宝的,也可以银行汇款.
请注意户名是鹂li不是鹏。

招行一卡通:0021  18671809  朱霄鹂(陆家嘴支行)
农行金穗卡:95599  8003  07097  94215  朱霄鹂(新卡号)
工行存折:1001096201211427195  朱霄鹂
也可通过工行多媒体终端自助汇款,灵通卡号为:9558801001168576418(新卡号)
建行龙卡:4367  4212  1456  4273  909    朱霄鹂
浦发银行东方卡:9843  0101  0932  7388      朱霄鹂  (外地汇款免手续费)
中国银行长城卡:6013820800068343951    朱霄鹂  

请大家汇款后按照以下格式发站内信通知我们,我们收到款后会尽快安排发货:
旺网ID:请注明订单在几楼,比如8#子扬妈妈
订单金额:
汇入帐户:支付宝或者具体哪个银行
收货人姓名:
具体地址:
联系电话:

大家跟帖的订单,我们会用站内信和各位一一确认,请注意查收,书的数量不多,请收到确认的MM尽快安排付款,谢谢.
我们的发货时间是周一到周五,周末休息不发货,希望大家谅解.
谢谢大家.

[ 本帖最后由 子扬妈妈 于 2008-3-31 16:25 编辑 ].

作者: by Janet Ahlberg
出版社: Penguin UK
开本: 20开平装

This  is  a  book  I  often  send  as  a  gift  for  new  babies.  My  son  is  two  and  a  half  and  has  loved  to  have  this  book  read  to  him  since  he  was  a  few  months  old.  The  concept  is  what  a  baby  can  see.  The  story  is  told  in  a  catchy  rhyme  which  is  fun  to  read  (a  plus  for  the  parent  who  reads  a  lot  of  books  to  their  child!)  and  easy  to  listen  to.  The  board  book  has  the  added  attraction  of  cut  out  round  holes  to  give  us  the  baby's  view  of  the  world  -  'Peepo!'.  For  the  baby  or  toddler  listening  to  the  story  this  is  a  bonus  as  they  can  put  their  hands  through  the  hole  and  add  a  new  sensation  to  the  experience.  The  illustrations  themselves  give  a  nostalgic  view  of  working  class  family  life  in  post-war  Britain.  They  are  crammed  with  detail  and  give  the  child  plenty  to  look  at  and  for  while  listening  to  the  story.  The  best  kind  of  story  reading  experience  for  the  very  young  child.

子扬妈妈点评: 非常可爱的一本书,每隔一页,都有一个圆圆的洞洞,洞洞里面只有一点东西,翻开一看就能看到丰富的画面。很有创意,也很有吸引力,被纽约时报评为有史以来最好的BABY的书,亚马逊上的星级也很高,评论也不少。

作者简介:
          Janet  Ahlberg  1944  年出生在  Huddersfield  ,但在莱斯特长大。  Janet  Ahlberg  原来在  Sunderland  (1963-66)接受训练准备做一名老师,并被鼓励绘画。在教学实践中她发现负责班级教学工作很困难,因此她决定发展她的艺术才能并在莱斯特工艺学校学习设计三年。
        她遇见了Allan  Ahlberg  并与他结婚,同时开始为儿童读物作插画,  1972  年她的第一本书出版  。她的事业开始于The  Brick  Street  Boys  系列的出版,  这个系列由她的丈夫所写。从那以后,  她和丈夫Allan  Ahlberg  一起合作,非常成功。他们共同创作的其他系列还有Happy  Families系列,    1978  年由于Each  Peach,  Pear,  Plum一书而被授予Kate  Grenaway  奖。1986年出版的The  Jolly  Postman  大概是Ahlberg  的最成功的书,  在全世界卖了一百万册,并获得Emil  /  Kurt  奖。  Ahlberg  的图画充满细节描述,样式也非常特别。

作者: by Francesca Rusackas illustrated Priscilla Burris
开本: 16开 精装

When  a  little  pig  worries  about  heading  off  to  school  for  the  day,  his  mother  reassures  him  that  her  love  for  him  goes  everywhere  he  goes.  "I  love  you  all  day  long,"  she  says.  "I  love  you  when  you  make  a  new  friend.-  or  when  you  make  a  mistake."  She  conjures  up  all  the  triumphs  and  trials  of  the  day,  and  the  pictures,  placed  on  ample  white  space,  show  the  piglet  burping  at  lunch,  tripping  over  his  shoelaces,  singing  "Itsy  Bitsy  Spider"  all  by  himself,  and  feeding  the  fish.  And  at  the  end  of  the  day,  she  says,  "I  love  you  when  you  fly  into  my  arms  and  when  you  hug  me  as  tightly  as  you  can.  I  love  you  all  day  long!"  The  bright,  expressive  illustrations  and  the  spare  text  work  well  to  bring  the  reassuring  message  home.

子扬妈妈点评: 感人至深的一本图画书:

欧文有个重要的问题:
妈妈,我今天必须去吗?
是的,你必须去!
但是,妈妈,你不会和我在一起.
是的,不过你应该记住:
I  LOVE  YOU  WHEN  I'M  WITH  YOU
AND  I  LOVE  YOU  WHEN  WE'RE  APART.

I  LOVE  YOU  ALL  DAY  LONG.

而后猪妈妈抱着小猪,告诉他:
不论你和朋友分享蜡笔,犯了错误,没系好鞋带摔交了,你排在最后一个,或者别的小朋友抢了你的玩具,不论你发生任何事情,妈妈都是爱你的,爱你一整天.

有妈妈这样的承诺,小猪会满怀信心,走出妈妈的怀抱,享受他的集体生活,我们的宝贝们也一样,正值开学,祝愿每一个宝宝开心的度过每一个在学校里的日子.  

作者: by Janet S. Wong
出版社: Voyager Books
开本: 16开平装
My  children  and  I  truly  enjoyed  Buzz.  The  story  is  a  very  sweet  look  at  daily  happenings  that  children  can  directly  relate  to  and  the  illustrations  are  very  beautiful--both  my  three  year  old  and  five  year  old  are  drawn  to  them.  This  book  is  a  wonderful  addition  to  our  family's  daily  reading  repertoire.  I  highly  recommend  it.

这本图画书讲述的忙忙碌碌的日常生活,通过一只嗡嗡叫的小蜜蜂作为线索,用孩子的眼睛看平凡的每一天.
也许平凡才是最恒久的.不是吗?平平淡淡总是真!

作者: Beth Shoshan Jacqueline East
开本: 16开 精装

Who  doesn't  want  to  hold  someone  close  in  their  arms?  And  who  doesn't  want  to  be  cuddled  back  too?  Find  out  who  you  might  want  to  cuddle  in  this  illustrated  book.  

子扬妈妈点评: 小男孩想要拥抱什么,鲸鱼--太大,长颈鹿--太高,刺猬--浑身都是刺......

最后他找到什么来拥抱呢?他的泰迪熊--舒服有安全感!

绘画明快,可爱.  

作者: by William Wise  
开本: 16开

A  story  in  rhyme  of  ten  bright  pink  piranhas  that,  one  by  one,  "with  a  gulp  and  a  gurgle"  outwit  and  devour  one  another  until  a  crocodile  comes  along  and  "...then  there  were  none."  The  lilting  cadence  of  the  anticipatory  story  makes  it  fun  to  read  and  hear.  The  right-hand  pages  of  watercolor  illustrations  complement  the  lines  of  text  on  their  facing  pages.  Their  minute  detailing  of  pen  and  ink  outlining  and  crosshatching,  depict  the  twisting  flora  and  colorful  fauna  of  the  piranhas'  jungle  environment.  Bright  but  not  garish,  they  show  both  the  shoreline  inhabitants  and  the  river  teeming  with  turtles,  piranhas-and  crocs!  Frogs,  snakes,  toucans,  and  anteaters,  too,  abound.  White  spaces  frame  each  picture,  drawing  attention  to  the  tumbling,  intertwining  scene.  A  reverse  counting  book  for  voracious  readers.

这是一本教递减的图画书,池塘里的鱼逐渐减少,而且每次减少的原因都不同,孩子需要仔细观察和阅读,找到减法中的乐趣,还有这些鱼是怎么减少的,非常好玩.

作者: by Gail Gibbons
出版社: Aladdin
开本: 16开平装

We  took  this  book  out  from  our  local  library  and  found  it  to  be  so  good  we  are  buying  it!  My  husbands  family  were  dairy  farmers  and  we  try  to  educate  our  daughters  about  dairy  farming  as  much  as  possible.  This  book  give  enough  educational  detail  about  cows  and  milk  production  to  be  informative  for  a  young  child  and  encourage  discussion  about  cows  and  the  process  of  milk  production.  I  recommend  this  book  to  anyone  with  a  young  child  interested  in  cows,  milk  or  farming.

本書一開始先介紹各種不同種類的牛,接著再介紹牛特殊的器官-胃,最後详细介紹奶牛在製造出我們目前所看到的各類乳製品的完整的過程。是一本介紹得相當完整而用字也不會太難的書。

[ 本帖最后由 子扬妈妈 于 2008-3-24 15:26 编辑 ].

开本: 9*9厘米 纸板书

孩子们喜爱的卡通人物NODDY 的手掌故事书,一套6本,方便携带.

《Noddy  and  the  Chickens》
《Noddy  Gets  Lost》
《Noddy  and  the  Picnic》
《A  Present  for  Big-ears》
《Noddy's  Dream  Machine》
《Goblin  Getaway》

作者: Stuart J.Murphy illustrated by Christopher Santoro

数学启蒙系列是帮助孩子学习数学的一系列图书,由一流教育专家编写,内容轻松有趣.
这本书是通过虫子跳舞教会孩子前,后,左,右等方位,故事非常有趣,书后还有虫子热舞的乐谱和歌词,大家不妨和孩子一起边唱边跳!
一阶段,内容比较简单.

作者: by James Marshall  
A  slick  fox  almost  makes  a  fricassee  out  of  a  chicken  named  Harriet,  in  this  hilarious  tale  of  adventure  and  rescue.  

Harriet和  Winnie是两只性格迥异的小母鸡,Harriet酷爱读书,兴趣广泛,Winnie则整天无所事事,怨天尤人.
有天,一只狐狸乘着热气球带走了Winnie,于是发生了一连串有趣的故事.  
子扬妈妈点评: 作者James  Marshall  曾因改写Goldilocks  and  the  Three  Bears获得凯迪克奖.他的作品曾获得多项荣誉,深受孩子们喜爱.  

作者: Peter H.Reynolds
出版社: WALKER BOOKS

前段时间铭的小脑子一直在想,  要是有2个妈妈那该多好,一个妈妈去上班,另一个妈妈永远陪伴在他的身边,每次说着说着,  脸上露出好玩的微笑,  小孩真是天生的想象家,  天生的画家。

LEO  好忙好忙,有太多事情需要他去做了,可是他又没有时间,要是有两个LEO,三个LEO,那该多好……每个大、小读者看到两个LEO,三个LEO……出现的场景,相信都会发出会心的微笑。这本是  点  的作者的另一力作,彼得·雷诺兹创的作品不多,  很多妈妈喜欢他的插画。

【作者介绍】

彼得·雷诺兹(Peter  H.Reynolds)认为,每一个孩子都具有创造力-即便是长大了的孩子亦然。他说:「我常常问教室里的孩子们,有谁爱画图  ?幼儿园和小学一年级的小朋友几乎全部举手。但是到了四、五年级,大  部分的人都不举手了,或是全都指向班上的某一位『小画家』。看到孩子  们的创造活力逐年下降,最后全部消失,实在令人惋惜。孩子们太早被一  大堆规则束缚。其实,当我们拿起画笔表达自己时,大可勇敢的一头冲向  那未知、丰富无比的个人创作世界!」彼得·雷诺兹是「费柏视觉工作室」  的负责人暨创意总监,现居美国麻州德罕镇。

画画不只一点趣味

张淑琼(诚品书店童书企划副理)

美术课下课啦,葳葳的图画纸上空白一片,她对老师说:「我就是不  会画图呀!」幸好老师很聪明,她平静温和地鼓励葳葳试着画几笔。  没想到火气不小的葳葳抓起笔来,用力往纸上点了一下,「喏!」顺  手把画纸递给老师交差了事。老师没半点不高兴,看了看纸上那一个  点,想了想,把画纸推回葳葳面前,轻轻说了句:「请签名。」葳葳  想她虽然不会画画,但签名难不倒她,就在纸上签了名。

没想到一星期后,她走进美术教室,竟发现自己那张只画了一个点的  画,被配上金色的画框,悬挂在老师的座位后面。望着那张画,葳葳  两手交叉在胸前,皱着眉头说:「嗯!我可以画得更好!」于是她打  开从来没用过的水彩盒,开始认真地涂涂画画。她画了一张又一张,  黄点、绿点、红点、蓝点,小点、中点、大点,各式各样的点。几个  星期后,她的点点画在学校的联展上超受欢迎。有个来看画的小男生  仰慕地望着葳葳,小男孩觉得自己铁定不能画,因为他连拿尺画直线  都不成,他对葳葳说:「你真是伟大的画家,希望我也能画图。」葳  葳说:「你绝对没问题。」她给了小男孩一张白纸,叫他画点东西上  去,小男孩颤抖地画上一条歪歪扭扭的线,葳葳仔细看着那条线,然  后把画纸递回给小男孩,说了跟美术老师同样的话:「请签名。」

一本故事简单的图画书,简简单单却力道十足。这样的故事显然不只  给孩子看,还可以跨过童书的年龄限制,对所有读得出味道的大人小  孩说话。葳葳对画画最初的想法,相信唤起不少人的记忆。很多时候  我们认定自己铁定不会做某些事,有时我们还没尝试就宣告放弃,也  许是太闲懒,也许冒险和实验精神不够,常常划地自限,让许多可能  变成不可能。但像葳葳一样,有时改变不过就是转念之间,她望着墙  上那幅画,觉得自己应该可以画得更好,动手去做,事情就真的改变  了。差别只是葳葳的转念之间有一个外力辅助,就是她擅长启发艺术  的老师。你也许觉得自己一辈子没有这样的好运气,能遇到一位好老  师;不过你运气还算不错,可以看到这本读完头上会有灯泡发亮的图  画书。

这本小巧的图画书具备好童书的条件,文字和图都有相当好的说故事  能力,而且配搭合宜,说得恰到好处。一个好故事不容易说,简单而  有观点的故事难度更高。这个结构和文字都很简洁的故事,透过精心  安排让情节的铺排产生不容小觑的力道。画面处理也是干净俐落,擅  长绘制动画的创作者让画面大量留白,故事底层蕴藏的思想趣味有机  会在开阔的画面间慢慢扩散,读来顺畅无比。

查阅了彼得·雷诺兹其它作品,发现他真是一位颇具理想性格的创作  人。他不断透过创作传达一个重要讯息:每个孩子都独特而宝贵,每  个人都应该追寻属于自己的精彩旅程。这样的意念在他的创作中,转  换成一个个轻巧而丰富的故事。他最爱的作家之一是英国重量级老顽童罗尔德·达尔(Roald  Dahl),小时候心目中的英雄是黑人民权运  动领袖马丁路德·金恩博士。他显然和达尔一样有着颠覆僵化传统的  性格,也怀抱着和金恩博士一样远大的梦想,这些隐藏在作者身后的  元素,让这本简单的《点》有一点点不同,让我忍不住想递到你面前  说:「喏!请瞧瞧!」

http://www.dreamkidland.cn/thhb/dot/index.htm

11.Twice my Size 特价!  12.00
作者: Adrian Mitchell pictures by Daniel Pudles
开本: 大16开

A  ladybug  perched  on  a  bright  sunflower  announces,  "I've  got  a  friend  who's  twice  my  size--his  bright  wings  flitter  and  flutter  as  he  flies."  Youngsters  might  correctly  guess  the  friend  is  a  butterfly,  and  a  turn  of  the  page  will  confirm  it.  The  butterfly  has  a  "feathery  friend  twice  as  big  as  me"  (a  bird),  and  the  guessing  game  continues,  with  each  animal  introducing  a  larger  friend.  The  bouncy,  rhyming  text  is  catchy  and  fun,  but  it  isn't  strictly  accurate:  Isn't  a  butterfly  more  than  twice  the  size  of  a  ladybug?  A  squirrel  is  surely  more  than  twice  the  weight  of  a  tiny  bird.  By  the  same  token,  the  illustrations  are  filled  with  pleasing  bright  colors  and  bold  shapes,  but  they  only  make  it  more  obvious  that  the  author's  comparisons  are  inaccurate.  Still,  there's  much  to  like  here.  Kids  will  enjoy  the  guessing  game,  and  a  surprise  ending  showing  the  sun  outdoing  the  whale  as  the  largest  friend  of  all  is  really  very  nicely  done.  The  lively  rhyming  text  makes  this  a  great  read-aloud  choice  as  well.   
子扬妈妈点评: 小瓢虫寻寻觅觅,找到比他大一倍的蝴蝶,蝴蝶翩翩起舞,找到比他大一倍的小鸟......
由此类推,出现的朋友一个比一个大,小朋友可以由局部的画面猜测整体,文字压韵,如诗歌般优美动听.  

12.CHESTER'S BIG SURPRISE 柴斯特的大惊喜! 特价!   12.00
作者: BY OLIVIA VILLET

Chester  is  feeling  sad  and  lonely  because  his  friend  Tilda  did  not  come  out  to  play.  So  Chester  wanders  sadly  around  all  their  favourite  places  hoping  that  he  will  meet  up  with  her,  but  she  is  nowhere  to  be  found.  When  he  gets  home  he  hears  some  very  funny  sounds  and  is  soon  in  for  a  big  surprise.   
子扬妈妈点评: 好朋友Tilda  没有出来玩,Chester很失落,他到处寻找Tilda......
不过当他到家时,他听到一些奇怪的声音,呵呵,Tilda  给了他一个大惊喜!  

[ 本帖最后由 子扬妈妈 于 2008-3-24 16:40 编辑 ].

Written  for  an  older  audience  than  aimed  for  in  either  Lynn  Joseph's  Fly,  Bessie,  Fly  or  Reeve  Lindbergh's  Nobody  Owns  the  Sky!:  The  Story  of  'Brave  Bessie'  Coleman,  this  informative  and  insightful  picture-book  biography  of  the  African-American  aviator  merits  attention.  Borden  and  Kroeger,  co-authors  of  Paperboy,  stress  the  adversities  of  Bessie  Coleman's  childhood  in  rural  Texas  at  the  turn  of  the  20th  century  and  emphasize  her  extraordinary  perseverance.  As  a  girl,  Bessie  struggles  to  get  an  education,  even  when  she  must  pick  cotton  instead  of  attending  school;  later,  at  18,  Bessie  enrolls  in  "catch-up  classes"  and  is  placed  in  sixth  grade  at  a  private  college,  but  her  money  runs  out  after  only  one  term.  Undefeated  in  her  determination  to  become  "somebody,"  Bessie  eventually  moves  to  Chicago  in  1915  and,  later,  learns  of  French  women  who  piloted  planes  during  WWI.  From  that  point  on,  Bessie  resolves  to  fly;  when  no  American  pilots  agree  to  teach  her,  she  saves  up  money  and  enrolls  at  a  school  in  France,  becoming  the  first  African-American  to  earn  a  pilot's  license.  At  once  breezy  and  grounded,  the  rhythmic  text  is  arranged  in  short,  verse-like  lines,  which  should  encourage  reluctant  readers  to  climb  on  board.  Flavin's  (Pushing  Up  the  Sky)  pebbly  gouaches  are  atmospheric  if  a  bit  stiff,  capitalizing  on  Borden  and  Kroeger's  optimism.  A  flight  well  worth  taking.  

这是一本纪实性的图书,讲述了第一位拿到飞行执照的非洲裔美国人的成长历程,她的刻苦和坚韧不拔值得孩子们学习.

作者: by Nancy E. Shaw, Margot Apple  
开本: 13*13厘米 纸板书

Shaw  and  Apple  offer  more  sheep  shenanigans  featuring  the  fractious  flock  that  wreaked  hilarious  havoc  in  Sheep  in  a  Jeep  ,  Sheep  on  a  Ship  and  Sheep  in  a  Shop  .  Shaw's  tongue-twisting  rhymes,  which  here  chronicle  five  sheep's  attempt  to  eat  at  a  tearoom,  are  as  simply  clever  as  ever.  From  the  start,  it's  clear  that  this  crew  is  out  of  its  element.  After  feline  waiters  bring  them  menus,  the  sheep  "point  to  words  that  they  can't  read."  When  "Waiters  bring  them  spinach  custard,"  the  sheep  "add  sugar,  salt,  and  mustard."  Things  go  downhill  quickly--and  riotously--after  the  diners  put  pepper  on  their  cake  and  begin  sneezing  wildly,  upsetting  tables  and  sending  cups  and  dishes  crashing  to  the  floor.  Asked  to  leave  the  premises,  "Sheep  pout.  Sheep  walk  out.  Suddenly  they  look  about."  The  faces  on  Apple's  wonderfully  expressive  creatures  suddenly  light  up,  for  what  they  see  is  a  lush  lawn,  which  seems  a  perfect  lunchtime  munch.  On  the  last  page,  the  fleecy  fivesome  gambol  down  the  road,  in  search  (readers  will  hope)  of  more  mirthful  mischief.  Ages  2-5.  

I  love  those  funny  sheep  and  the  clever  illustrations  that  accompany  their  humorous  verse.  This  time,  the  jeep  loving  joy  riding  sheep  are  back  in  a  tea  shop  and  that  tea  shop  will  never  be  the  same!
The  verse  is  one  all  ages  will  appreciate.  The  story  moves  along  fast  enough  to  maintain  the  interest  of  pre-schoolers.  The  adorable  sheep  and  the  very  funny  story  will  certainly  delight  all  readers.

冒险小羊系列是童书界中的常胜军,得奖纪录不断,这是五只小羊到各处去旅行冒险的故事,在旅途中发生各种有趣的事情。作者  Nancy  E.  Shaw  用独特的押韵方式,以最简单的词句来说故事,小朋友可以随时朗朗上口。再加上插画家  Margot  Apple  以色铅笔来表现,活泼动感中又带着清新细腻的技巧,非常可爱喔。

这本Sheep  Out  to  Eat  以押韵的童谣形式,带给孩子们非常非常幽默的一组画面,听故事的小孩子笑得前仰后合,里面的小羊实在是太滑稽傻气啦!

作者: Phil roxbee cox,Stephen Cartwright
出版社: 英国Usborne出版社
开本: 20开 ,有折页

This  highly  entertaining  series  of  early  reading  books  uses  phonic  repetition  to  help  young  children  learn  to  read.  Two  delightful  stories  feature  fold-out  flaps  to  add  an  element  of  surprise,  and  allow  children  a  chance  to  predict  what  is  going  to  happen  next  (you'll  be  amazed  at  the  speed  at  which  a  child  can  learn  to  guess  the  punchline  through  the  use  of  rhyme).  Created  in  consultation  with  a  renowned  language  expert,  these  delightful  books  use  Stephen  Cartwright's  engaging  illustrations  and  guaranteed  are  to  hold  the  interest  of  the  youngest  reader.  

子扬妈妈点评: 英国著名出版社Usborne出品,故事短小可爱,通过相同发音的字母组合在句子中的反复重复,让孩子掌握学习英语的窍门.
There's  a  shark  in  the  park.Pup  barks.

书中有折页,激发孩子的探索兴趣,和农场故事系列一样,每一页都藏着一只可爱的小黄鸭子,眼睛尖的宝宝稍加注意就能发现呢!  
目前有2本,
            Goose  on  the  loose
            Big  pig  on  a  dig        

出版社: OXFORD
开本: 32开 13*20厘米,14/22页/册

牛津大学出版社的Bright  Star阅读系列,LEVEL  1和LEVEL  2各一本,每本书后有针对故事内容设置的问题,判断题,填空等,以加强孩子的阅读理解能力.  

一套共2册:
LEVEL  1
《One  thing  at  a  time  》

LEVEL  2
《Glinda's  cottage》  

20开 精装 48页送油画卡片

非常有趣别致的一本书,特别推荐家里有女孩子的,一定不能错过。
大家注意看封面,有个挥着手绢的女孩,这个地方实际上是镂空的;封底附带一个信封,信封里有近20个明信片大小的世界名画,风格各异,不过都是各个时期的大师作品,大家可以按照自己的喜好,在不同的时候更换这个封面。
再看封底,封底左下角有一个支架,可以手动把它拉下来,就可以把这本书支在桌子上了!当然,这首先是一本书,就根据信封里的那些世界名画,作者给我们勾勒出一个个动人的女孩故事,想象一下,你现在身处中世纪,在你自己的城堡里的一棵大树下,悠闲的看书。你能闻到什么?会有什么事情走进这个女孩的生命呢?这本书真是有意思,看的时候可以拿下来共读,不看的时候可以放在桌子上做一个装饰,更加可以拿来送人,绝对体面啊!拿到书后我自己都玩了好久,真是喜欢。

作者: by Byrd Baylor, Peter Parnall  

Everybody  Needs  A  Rock  written  by  Byrd  Baylor  and  illustrated  by  Peter  Parnall  is  among  my  top  ten  favorite  children's  books  and,  if  pressed  to  make  a  choice,  I  might  say  that  it  is  my  all-time  favorite.  My  first  exposure  to  the  book  was  back  in  the  70's  in  one  of  the  gift  shops  at  one  of  the  Smithsonian  Museum  branches  in  Washington,  DC.  I  didn't  buy  it  at  the  time,  but  its  simple  story  and  wonderful  illustrations  made  an  impact  on  me  and  stuck  in  my  head.  Here  was  a  book  about  someone  like  me;  here  was  a  book  about  someone  with  a  deep  appreciation  for  rocks.  The  young  lady  in  the  book  also  had  deeply  felt  personal  values.  The  drawings  reminded  me  of  some  of  my  own  sketches  and  they  said  so  much  with  so  few  lines  and  such  a  simple,  earthy  color  scheme.  I  would  forget  the  title  and  then  rediscover  the  book  in  the  80's  as  I  was  finishing  up  my  training  as  a  geologist  and  then  as  a  high  school  science  teacher.  Recently,  my  Mom  gave  me  a  blow-up  of  a  picture  taken  of  me  in  Badlands  National  Park  in  1966.  In  the  picture,  I  am  7  and  I  am  sitting  on  the  side  of  a  rocky  hill  looking  intently  at  a  small  rock.  The  picture  reminds  me  of  Rule  Number  3  from  the  book:
Bend  over.  More.  Even  more.  You  may  have  to  sit  on  the  ground  with  your  head  almost  touching  the  earth.  You  have  to  look  a  rock  right  in  the  eye.

If  you  know  a  child  with  a  deeper  than  average  appreciation  of  nature  who  is  little  bit  misunderstood,  give  them  a  little  validation  by  giving  them  a  copy  of  this  fantastic  book.  I'm  still  looking  for  the  perfect  rock,  but,  in  my  opinion,  Everybody  Needs  A  Rock  is  close  to  a  perfect  children's  book.

每个人都需要一块石头,作为最亲近的心灵伙伴,您的孩子有吗?
这首富有哲理的诗歌,教给孩子10个法则,帮助他找到心灵的基石.

[ 本帖最后由 子扬妈妈 于 2008-3-24 17:22 编辑 ].

19.精选自然系列SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION(12册)  特价:155.00/套 (仅限10套)
16开

这套书由全球最大的博物馆组织SMITHSONIAN  INSTITUTION编辑,SMITHSONIAN  INSTITUTION集结了全球19个大博物馆和156和附属博物馆,9个研究中心和美国国家动物园等,旨在为读者提供最权威的自然信息.

这套书为孩子们编辑的手绘本,精选了一些动物,绘画美丽细腻,资料详实,讲述有趣,是一套不可多得的自然丛书.

更多关于SMITHSONIAN  INSTITUTION的信息,可以查询他们的官方网站http://www.si.edu/

http://www.smithsonianeducation.org/

一套共12册:
《Ladybug  at  Orchard  Avenue》  

《River  Otter  at  Autumn  Lane》  
《Pelican's  Catch》  
《Red  Fox  at  Hickory  Lane》
《Swordfish  Returns》
《Coral  Reef  HideawaytheStory  of  a  Clown  Anemonefish》
《Monarch  Butterfly  of  Aster  Way》
《Canada  Goose  at  Cattail  Lane》
《Penguin's  Family  The  Story  of  a  Humboldt  Penguin》
《Otter  on  His  Own  The  Story  of  a  Sea  Otter》
《Raccoon  at  Clear  Creek  Road》
《Great  White  Shark  Ruler  of  the  Sea  》  

20.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套(新套系)
16*19、17*20厘米 20页/册

RIGBY                                是英国著名出版集团哈考特的子公司,成立70多年来一直致力于学生的早期阅读,拥有众多阅读产品.

英国哈考特教育出版公司是世界最大的教育出版商之一,为全球第三大教育出版集团,隶属于在全球享有盛誉的英荷出版巨头里德·艾尔斯维尔出版集团(Reed                                Elsevier                                PLC                                group)。其出版中心分布世界各地。同其他大型教育出版社相比,哈考特教育图书更“专”,更注重教育性,更注重可用性。

子扬妈妈点评: 这套书的特点在于,每一页的阅读内容都有相关的阅读指导,Comprehensiong    Stategy阅读理解,Future    Vacabulary    延伸词汇,Phonics    skill自然拼读,Discussion    Questions    讨论问题等,父母或者老师可以充分利用书本的指导意见帮助孩子进行阅读,积累词汇,提升理解能力,为孩子以后流畅自如地使用英语听说读写打下结实的基础.

这套阶梯阅读的主题涵盖很广,分为Fiction    和Nonfiction.Fiction是一些简单的故事,而Nonfiction则包含动物,植物,自然科学,艺术,人文等各方面,既是阅读材料,又让孩子开阔眼界,积累知识.   

一套共10册:
《Fishing  is  Fun》
《Stranger  Danger》
《Fred  Helps,Too》
《Go,Gina》
《Scooter's  School  Trip》
《Going  to  the  Movies》
《Nests》
《Living  in  the  Rain  Forest》
《The  Tug-of-War》
《Facts  About  Honeybees》

出版社: 英国Usborne出版社
开本: 32开,每册约64页

由英国著名出版社Usborne出版,生物学的一流专家撰写编辑,文字通俗易懂,资料详实,是不可多得的英文课外读物.  
一套9册:
《DINOSAURS》
《BUGS&INSECTS》
《BUTTERFLIES》
《TREES》
《WILD  FLOWERS》
《SHELLS》
《DOGS》
《BIRDS  OF  PREY》
《WILD  ANIMALS》  

大16开  40页/册

金飞士KINGFISHER也是英国老牌的出版社,以科普类图书著称,这套问和答系列有3本:
Exploration And discovery 探索与发现
MAMMALS  哺乳动物
Birds  鸟类
用问和答的有趣方式介绍了这3个方面的知识,语言简洁易懂,拓展孩子的语汇和知识面.

开本:约40*40厘米

超大开本的图画书,图大字大,小朋友可以铺在地上,尽情享受图画和阅读的乐趣.

一共11册:
1.Good  Morning  Little  Polar  Bear

This  sweet  good-morning  picture  book  features  13  cuddly  Arctic  animal  babies  as  

they  begin  their  day.  Included  are  polar  bears,  puffins,  foxes,  hares,  narwhals,

musk  ox,  and  many  others!  Little  ones  will  love  discovering  that  instead  of  

beds,  these  critters  sleep  in  cozy  dens,  warm  nests,  or  even  in  the  water!  

Adorable  illustrations  and  cheery,  rhyming  text  show  children  what  its  like  to  

wake  up  in  the  Arctic.  There  are  few  wake-up  books  in  a  market  filled  with  

bedtime  books!  Starting  the  day  off  reading  together  is  a  great  way  for  

families  to  bond.  

春天来了,万物复苏,动物宝宝们也开始了他们的新生活.
行文压韵,优美动听.

2.Here  In  Space

"I  live  in  space,"  says  a  boy?and  so  begins  the  story  of  a  young  explorer  

who  explains,  "Since  I  live  on  the  earth,  I  am  living  in  space."  He  and  his  

dog  travel  the  planet  on  a  bicycle,  rambling  through  the  desert,  an  ocean,  a  

volcano,  a  cave,  a  jungle,  and  visiting  the  pyramids  and  other  ruins.  Along  

the  way,  he  collects  several  companions,  including  various  animals  and  a  robot.  

Finally,  he  ends  up  back  at  home  eating  dinner  with  his  family.  The  wonders  

of  our  world,  with  its  varying  climates,  flora,  and  fauna,  are  at  the  core  of

this  rhyming  picture  book.  The  boy's  perspective  gives  readers  the  opportunity  

to  think  about  Earth  in  a  different  way.  The  illustrations  work  well  with  the  

text.  They  are  slightly  surreal  and  have  a  cartoonlike  quality.  The  book  is  

reminiscent  of  Robin  and  Sally  Hirst's  My  Place  in  Space  (Orchard,  1990).  Both  

view  the  Earth  and  its  inhabitants  as  just  one  part  of  the  universe.  Teachers  

may  find  Here  in  Space  a  way  to  pique  interest  in  the  solar  system  or  

environmental  issues.?

在小小太空迷的眼里,当然一切都和太空有关,他的家,他的玩具等.
这本书想象力非常丰富,也是男孩们的最爱!

3.It  Is  the  Wind  

In  his  room  at  night,  a  boy  looks  outside  and  tries  to  imagine  what  is  

making  the  noise  he  hears.  At  each  turn  of  the  page,  he  tries  out  a  new  

idea:  "It  is  the  calf,  I  think,  /  on  the  loose  /  that  calls  out  waaah,  /  

that  calls  out  maaah  .  .  ."  Using  the  same  form  of  rhythm  and  rhyme  and  

many  of  the  same  words  on  each  double-page  spread,  the  text  falls  into  a  

pattern  that  moves  the  story  along  almost  musically;  as  the  pages  turn,  the  

focus  shifts  from  the  boy  to  the  animals,  then  back  to  the  farm  and  the  

boy's  bedroom.  The  mesmerizing  effect  of  the  verse  makes  this  a  good  bedtime  

story,  and  it's  no  surprise  that  the  boy  is  falling  asleep  on  the  last  page.  

Ransome  makes  the  most  of  the  simple  story  with  graceful  scenes  of  the  African

American  boy  and  the  rural  night  scenes  he  sees  and  imagines.  Every  firefly  

and  moonlit  flash  of  white  glows  against  the  muted  colors,  while  in  the  

shadows,  viewers  can  discern  a  cat  on  the  prowl  and  frogs  in  the  dark  waters  

of  the  pond.  Carolyn  Phelan
Book  Description:

What  is  the  noise  I  hear,
that  wakens  me,
that  shakens  me,  
the  noise,  I  hear,  in  the  dark  ...
Is  it  the  owl,  the  cat,  or  the  rabbit?

Lyrical  prose  by  Ferida  Wolff  and  richly  textured  paintings  by  Coretta  Scott  

King  Award-winning  artist  James  Ransome  invite  young  readers  to  come  along  and  

explore  the  magical  world  that  opens  up  between  dusk  and  dawn

非常优美的诗歌,风声在诉说...

4.My  Teacher  Can  Teach...Anyone!

A  boy's  loving  boast  about  his  teacher  ("My  teacher  is  so  good,  she  can  teach

.  .  .  anyone!")  carries  little  listeners  through  the  alphabet  from  astronaut  

to  zillionaire  as  he  describes  how  his  teacher  could,  for  example,  "teach  the  

Governor  how  to  host  a  lunch,"  or  "teach  a  Heavyweight  how  to  throw  a  punch."

The  classroom  where  kids  role-play  the  jobs  is  a  model  of  inclusiveness,  and  

both  specialized  (astronaut,  ballet  dancer),  and  everyday  (janitor,  mechanic)  

occupations  are  highlighted.  The  illustrations,  almost  startling  in  their  

brightness,  fit  the  happy  boastfulness  of  the  book.  The  rhyming  text  is  

occasionally  forced  and  grows  a  bit  tedious,  but  this  is  still  a  fun  peek  at  

careers  that's  just  right  for  young  children.  

我的老师什么都会教!他都教了哪些人哪些知识呢?从A到Z呢!
没想到,这里也包含了字母的学习哦.

5.What  do  you  do?

用照片展示小朋友一天的安排,每页有一个时钟,用来认时间,自己安排自己的生活.

6.Swing  High,  Swing  Low:  A  Book  of  Opposites
A  quiet,  lyrical  text  follows  a  family  through  a  series  of  daily  activities.  

With  a  sentence  or  two  per  spread,  the  children  go  "Up  the  ladder,  down  the  

stairs,"  etc.,  until,  at  night,  "The  moon  is  awake,  but  the  house  is  asleep."  

The  artistic  ink-and-watercolor  pictures  do  not  provide  clear  examples  of  the  

concepts;  often  they  are  confusing.  Not  all  of  the  pairs  are  illustrated,  so  

it's  sometimes  unclear  which  opposite  is  depicted.  The  text  placement  further  

muddles  the  presentation.  Children  may  enjoy  the  familiarity  of  the  story,  but  

they're  unlikely  to  learn  much  from  it.

清新的水彩画,散文诗般优美的文字.

7.Bear  Wants  More  
What  happens  after  a  bear  breaks  the  fast  of  hibernation?  In  this  rhyming  

follow-up  to  Bear  Snores  On  (2002),  Bear  emerges  as  a  lean,  mean,  eating  

machine.  His  animal  friends  help  him  find  food,  and  he  munches  his  way  through

the  forest.  As  his  grub  crawl  proceeds,  both  the  words  of  the  refrain  ("But  

the  bear  wants  more!")  and  Bear  himself  increase  in  size.  Other  friends  busily  

plan  a  party  for  Bear  back  at  his  lair.  Later  all  the  friends  must  work  

together  to  pry  the  overfed,  very  stuck  Bear  from  the  entrance  to  his  den.  

The  story  is  fun  and  funny,  but  it  takes  a  backseat  to  the  illustrations.  

Chapman's  acrylic  paintings  have  a  freshly  washed  look  that  conveys  the  newness  

of  spring,  and  they  are  layered  with  delightful  comic  touches--Bear's  increasing  

girth,  his  friends'  bemused  expressions,  and  the  flower  crown  he  wears  at  his  

picnic,  after  which  he  falls  asleep.  Now  Bear  is  "full,  full,  full  .  .  .  but

.  .  .  his  friends  want  more."  An  appealing  romp  about  springtime  and  

friendship.  

用趣味十足的韵文来描写这头贪吃的熊,后来他怎么样了呢?
好笑的故事!

8.Everybody  Works

In  this  deceptively  simple,  upbeat  look  at  the  world  of  work,  a  minimal  text  

and  large,  colorful  photos  present  smiling  men  and  women  in  conventional  and  

unconventional  jobs.  The  book  includes  pic  Column  Wraptures  of  those  highly  

visible  occupations  that  fascinate  children  such  as  firefighter,  construction  

worker,  and  dog  walker  as  well  as  behind-the-scenes  employment  in  health  care,  

offices,  service  professions,  and  the  creative  arts.  While  the  author  

acknowledges  that  "some  work  to  earn  money,"  she  encourages  her  audience  to  

think  beyond  the  traditional  definition  by  mentioning  volunteerism;  hobbies  as  

work;  the  responsibilities  of  children  in  the  home,  classroom,  and  neighborhood;  

and  even  the  jobs  animals  perform.  A  useful  concept  book.

这是一本讲述职业的图画书,条理清晰,给孩子们展现了大部分的职业场景.

9.A  Mouse  Told  His  Mother

This  delightful  story  captures  the  easy  banter  between  a  little  mouse  and  his  

mother.  When  informed  that  it  is  bedtime,  the  little  creature  avoids  the  

subject  by  insisting  that  he  is  going  on  an  adventure.  While  his  mother  guides

him  through  the  nighttime  rituals,  little  mouse's  imagination  takes  charge.  

Along  the  way,  he  informs  her  of  his  intentions  to  dive  for  pirate  treasure,  

climb  a  mountain,  ride  a  bucking  bronco,  and  more.  '"I  am  going  to  the  moon.'

'Take  your  toothbrush,'  said  his  mother."  This  back  and  forth  goes  on  until  

the  inevitable  resolution  with  little  mouse  tucked  in  bed  fast  asleep.  Each  

page  begins  with  the  catch  phrase  from  the  title,  creating  a  lulling  repetition

that  is  sure  to  make  young  eyes  heavy.  Begin's  illustrations  successfully  blend

little  mouse's  fantasies  with  reality.  When  he  imagines  he's  flying  an  

airplane,  his  patchwork  quilt  becomes  the  landscape  below.  This  thoughtful  and  

well-illustrated  book  will  be  welcome  in  any  bedtime  collection.  

睡觉前,小老鼠还意犹未尽,将他的梦想一一告诉妈妈,妈妈呢,则一步步做着睡前的准备,温柔而坚定,直

到KISS GOODNIGHT,小老鼠会在梦中继续他的探险!

10.Counting  on  the  Woods

美丽的森林诗歌,简单,压韵.

11.We're  Going  on  a  Lion  Hunt

We're  Going  on  a  bear  Hunt,这本书几乎家喻户晓,
现在变成了猎狮子,同样的句式和内容,惊险多多,惊喜多多!

[ 本帖最后由 子扬妈妈 于 2008-4-2 09:41 编辑 ].

团购发货记录:
3月25日:
14#,18#

3月26日:
20#,22#,28#,16#,31#,24#,37#,39#

3月27日:
46#,47#,53#,54#,43#

3月28日:
59#,51#,64#,66#,69#,84#,89#,99#,79#

3月31日发货:
50#,76#,90#,78#,34#,83#,74#,107#,115#

4月1日发货:
103#,

4月2日发货
128#,110#,104#,142#

4月3日发货:
100#,151#

4月7日发货:
137#,155#,165#

4月8日发货
急切的心情,PPMMD

上门自提:小宁宁妈咪

[ 本帖最后由 子扬妈妈 于 2008-4-8 16:22 编辑 ].

占.

占.

我先占位,慢慢挑。.

占位.

我也占位.

我也来占.

我要叫朋友来自提,请速短我下地址,有可能今天来。谢谢。.

我想要:

我想要:
1、.牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
2、.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
运费:快递6元
小计:45元,对吧?请回复.

对的,您汇款后请通知我们,谢谢.

14#jinjinmama                                               

1、.牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00                                                7
2、.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套                                                32
运费:快递6元                                                6

.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
快递10.

回复 16#cindy0702 的帖子

您好,快递费是6元,共57元,您汇款后请通知我们,谢谢。

16# cindy0702       
9.五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00        12
16.牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00        7
.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套        32
快递10        6
共        57.

您好,已经是第二次在您处购书了,我想要订:
1、        牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
2、        RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
3、        精装特价 Milly and Tilly 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
可以吗?.

谢谢.

我想要订:
谢谢.

引用:
原帖由 思源妈妈 于 2008-3-25 13:21 发表
我想要订:
5.减法书 Ten Sly Piranha ...
您好,已经改好价格,您付款后请通知我们,谢谢..

你好,我要这几本
1.        五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00
2.        虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00
3.        RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
4.        Twice my Size 特价!  12.00
5.        Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
加快递一共85元,对吗?.

引用:
原帖由 囡囡的妈妈 于 2008-3-25 15:27 发表
你好,我要这几本
1.        五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00
2.        虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00
3.        RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
4.        Twice my Size 特价!  12.00
5.        T ...
您好,金额是对的,您汇款后请通知我们,谢谢。.

我要订:
1.减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
2.科普绘本 The Milk Makers 牛奶从哪儿来?  特价:12.00
3.五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00
4.名家作品 So Few of Me   特价:13.00
5.Twice my Size 特价!  12.00
6.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套

[ 本帖最后由 谷子 于 2008-3-25 20:15 编辑 ].

钱刚刚汇好,是汇到工行存折1001096201211427195  的,你查收一下吧.

引用:
原帖由 囡囡的妈妈 于 2008-3-26 09:56 发表
钱刚刚汇好,是汇到工行存折1001096201211427195  的,你查收一下吧
好的,已经收到安排发货了,谢谢..

引用:
原帖由 谷子 于 2008-3-25 19:04 发表
我要订:
1.减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
2.科普绘本 The Milk Makers 牛奶从哪儿来?  特价:12.00
3.五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00
4.名家作品 So Few of Me   特价:13.00
好的,请看:
1.减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00        12
2.科普绘本 The Milk Makers 牛奶从哪儿来?  特价:12.00        12
3.五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00        12
4.名家作品 So Few of Me   特价:13.00        13
5.Twice my Size 特价!  12.00        12
6.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套        32
快递费        6
共        99
您汇款后请通知我们,谢谢。.

RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
Usborne Spotter's Guides 小小探索者百科 9册  特价:98.00/套
牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
快递: 9元

总计:146元.

对吧.

你好,我已经通过支付宝付款了,交易号 2008032614605750,请查收后尽快发货!谢谢!.

我要订:

1、        牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
2、        RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
3、        精装特价 Milly and Tilly 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
请算个价,加上运费,谢谢!.

引用:
原帖由 mxch0130 于 2008-3-26 11:09 发表
你好,我已经通过支付宝付款了,交易号 2008032614605750,请查收后尽快发货!谢谢!
您好,款已收到,我们今天发货,周四送到,谢谢..

引用:
原帖由 姗儿妈咪 于 2008-3-26 11:15 发表
我要订:

1、        牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
2、        RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
3、        精装特价 Milly and Tilly 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
请算个价 ...
您好,确认如下:
31#珊儿妈咪       

1、        牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00        7
2、        RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套        32
3、        精装特价 Milly and Tilly 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠        20
快递        6

我要定:
Usborne Beginners Egyptians   15元
减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
Usborne Beginners How flowers grow    15元
虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00
RIBGY 阶梯阅读1-5阶段(带注解) 17册 特价!   65元
Barbie--Magic of the Rainbow 特价!    12元
Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00
发现世界——图解地理知识小百科 特价! 18元
中国古代科学故事 3折特价!(4-10岁)  8.4元
USBORNE BEGINNERS RUBBISH AND BECYCLING 特价! 15元
一共197.4+9元快递=206.4元。对吗?.

引用:
原帖由 xu7428 于 2008-3-26 12:59 发表
我要定:
Usborne Beginners Egyptians   15元
减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
Usborne Beginners How flowers grow    15元
虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00
牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  ...
您好,
Usborne Beginners Egyptians   15元        15
减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00        12
Usborne Beginners How flowers grow    15元        15
虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00        11
牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00        7
RIBGY 阶梯阅读1-5阶段(带注解) 17册 特价!   65元        65
Barbie--Magic of the Rainbow 特价!    12元        12
Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00        19
发现世界——图解地理知识小百科 特价! 18元        18
中国古代科学故事 3折特价!(4-10岁)  8.4元        8.4
USBORNE BEGINNERS RUBBISH AND BECYCLING 特价! 15元        15
金额是对的,您汇款后请通知我们,谢谢.

回复 27#子扬妈妈 的帖子

款已通过支付宝付出,请查收。等书中.

19.精选自然系列SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION(13册)  特价:168.00/套 (仅限10套)

我要这些,取消短消息上的,支付宝付.224+6=230元.

引用:
原帖由 shirleybb 于 2008-3-26 14:03 发表
19.精选自然系列SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION(13册)  特价:168.00/套 (仅限10套)
20.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶 ...
好的,不过快递是10.00,一共234.00,您汇款后请通知我们,谢谢..

20开 精装 48页送油画卡片20.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套

请问都有吗?如果可能请再推荐几本Phonics的书

[ 本帖最后由 wangkui 于 2008-3-26 14:58 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 wangkui 于 2008-3-26 14:39 发表
牛津阅读:Brigh ...
您好,都有的,请看:

8.虫虫热舞 BUG DANCE  特价:11.00                        11
9.五星童书:WINGS A Tale of Two Chickens   特价:12.00                        12
10.名家作品 So Few of Me   特价:13.00                        13
15.Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00                        19
牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00                        7
17.名画中的女孩 the girl in the painting 20开 精装 48页送油画卡片特价!  12.00                        12
20.RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套                        32
快递                        9

不好意思,没有仔细看运费规则.
已经支付宝付款,234,请查收.谢谢..

引用:
原帖由 shirleybb 于 2008-3-26 15:04 发表
不好意思,没有仔细看运费规则.
已经支付宝付款,234,请查收.谢谢.
已经安排发货了,周四送到,谢谢..

喜欢你推荐的书

我想购买:
1、减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
2、韵文 Sheep Out to Eat   特价:12.00
3、Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00
4、牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
5、RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套
淘宝我不用,就直接明天划账给你,到帐后短消息你哦!
热心的子杨妈妈,钱已经汇到你工行账户,请查收!

[ 本帖最后由 fan929 于 2008-3-27 10:41 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 fan929 于 2008-3-26 16:56 发表
我想购买:
1、减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00
2、韵文 Sheep Out to Eat   特价:12.00
3、Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00
4、牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00
5、RIBG ...
谢谢您喜欢我们的推荐.
已经确认,请看:
1、减法书 Ten Sly Piranhas   特价:12.00        12
2、韵文 Sheep Out to Eat   特价:12.00        12
3、Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00        19
4、牛津阅读:Bright Star Readers(共2册)  特价:7.00        7
5、RIBGY 阶梯阅读4-8阶段(带注解) 10册 特价:32.00/套        32
快递费        6
共        88.

我们是五年级的大男生,又适合的书吗?请推荐几本?英语还可以,但从没有看过这类书。谢谢!.

我要订:
运费:快递6元
小计:45元
通过支付宝已付款45元,具体地址已短消息给你了,请查收!谢谢!

[ 本帖最后由 文宝妈妈 于 2008-3-26 18:49 编辑 ].

我要订:
Usborne Phonics Readers 2册  特价:19.00

运费:快递6元共64元,对吗?

[ 本帖最后由 angelzp 于 2008-3-26 19:07 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 急切的心情 于 2008-3-26 18:10 发表
我们是五年级的大男生,又适合的书吗?请推荐几本?英语还可以,但从没有看过这类书。谢谢!
您好,推荐以下几套:

19.精选自然系列SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION(13册)  特价:168.00/套.

Usborne phonic readers and bright star readers, I love you all day long.

[ 本帖最后由 ostrichbaby 于 2008-3-26 21:36 编辑 ].

快递 10元,共 362元,请回复.

175 1234
发新话题