打印【有16个人次参与评价】

[外语] 母语式教学还是中英文上课?

方法不难,但是不是能够坚持就难了。因为很多父母自己没有习惯(指会英语的父母)做到每天有十五到二十分钟的ENGLISH TIME。

如果你想培养你的孩子成为双语儿童的话,家长的坚持还是很重要的。.

回复 #127 啸啸妈 的帖子

那我已经很成功了。

但我还是觉得我的英文很差。。。我还是要继续学习。.

我还记得有个家长跟一个美国人说“watermelon的英语很好了,发音很好,用词用句都很好”。此美国人面露尴尬,因为他不好意思说不好。

于是我说“Dont worry, i know my english is not good enough, acutually my english is still pretty terrible.”于是他就点点头。有一点我要说的是,我和国外的人交流基本上是无障碍的。(我自身不是中文介入法学会的,基本上就是母语环境中学会的。以前工作中必须得说英文,生活中也说英文,没人给我介入法)。确实很多中国人都说我的英语真的好呀。但我知道我的英语并不好。

学习英语是要学你知道的东西还是不知道的东西呢?

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-24 19:32 编辑 ].

回复 #133 啸啸妈 的帖子

羡慕啥呀,我是经常在学英语第一线的。(不是我自己教学哈,是我当助理)
我说的正是在实践中所得出来的结论。不是凭空而谈的。
我也接触过介入法的英语,我没觉得孩子学得多好。比母语话的教学的孩子。真的。我就从实际的结果来说的。

而且我就在国内,没在国外,我所见的孩子都是在国内学英文的孩子。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-24 19:46 编辑 ].

回复 #134 和你在一起 的帖子

那外语好点比不好一点还是要好吧。。。。。.

回复 #138 和你在一起 的帖子

每天好一点,那等孩子长大的时候,到了十多岁的时候。他们的水平就会另我们非常欣喜的。.

回复 #139 啸啸妈 的帖子

那是要看教英文还是教中文了,如果自身英语水平有限,还是算了,比如说我,我就不会去当老师,最多在家里和孩子练习。

当然如果会中文的英语老师的英语水平很好,没什么限制的话,自然是可以的。

但我并不就是说认同可以用中文教英语了。

教英语当然是英语越好教错误的东西就越少,,而不是中文越好就教得越好。这是我的基本认为。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-24 20:05 编辑 ].

看看没有英语思维能力出来的英语-大街上作各种标记的

Do not throw urine around -=不要把小便从手里乱甩...(其实意思是想说不要随地小便)

QUESITON AUTHORITY-别相信政府,时间造反拉!(其实意思是想说询问处)

Prevent Health Care Section (预防保健科)-=不准有任何健康措施!

Smoking is prohibited if you will be fined 50 yuan. =如果某人收你五十元,你就不能吸烟了.(其实意思是想说西亚罚款五十)

Extraordinary Door=令人惊叹的魔法门!(其实意思是想说紧急门)

Engine room is serious place=进到那里必须严肃.(其实意思是想说机门重地)

Complaining tel-会埋怨的电话(其实意思是想说投诉热线)

No entry in peacetime=战争的时候才准进来,和平的时候不要近来(其实意思是想说休息时勿扰)

Rear Service(后勤服务)=屁股服务

Deformed man toilet. and Crippled restroom=极具侮辱残疾人的话语:残缺的人请用烂厕所(其实意思是想说残疾人专用厕所)

Speaking cellphone strictly prohibited when thunderstorm =会说话的手机可以和人对话.

这些能在大街上作为标记的写英语的人肯定是被认为至少英语还不错的人让他们才翻译的吧。。。他们中文肯定够好的了。但能帮助他们教不出错的英语吗?

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-24 20:33 编辑 ].

回复 #144 思蕴妈妈 的帖子

我从来不给任何人烂贴的。

这放心。砸你的人肯定不是我。.

回复 #151 Cherrydaddy 的帖子

明白了,那个加拿大人大山20岁开始学中文。现在中文说那么好,只有三个可能:

1。他是个神仙。
2。或者那么中文比英文简单太多了。
3。他的妈妈还是爸爸肯定有一个是中国人。

只是打个比方啊。都是学语言呀。。。别砸我。。。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-25 23:08 编辑 ].

回复 #151 Cherrydaddy 的帖子

Cherrydaddy,

As a matter of fact, I do spend time teaching my child English and I've done so since he was born. I've also been acquainted with an American woman who had a child with a Chinese man. Her child could not speak English very well and the reason for that is because she did not spend much time teaching her. This mother also assumed that our son would not be able to speak English very well if he grew up in China, but I have since proven her wrong.

Yes, I've had success teaching my son English, but I've had just as much success teaching children whose native language is Chinese. The principles are the same, it's just that time spent with my students is usually less. If you must know, however, sometimes I feel very tired when I instruct my son at home after teaching Chinese kids all day long, but I still recognize how important it is for me to continue his education. So, I continue teaching him even when I don't want to or I feel frustrated with having to repeat things to him. Also, I don't think he would ever gain native proficiency in China without my help.

The real fact is that every family "teaches" their children, they just don't always understand how they go about doing it or they may not label what they do as "teaching." To say that many bi-lingual families don't teach their kids is ridiculous! Obviously, you haven't spent much actual time with any bi-lingual families. The first thing every family must do is set time aside for their children. In doing that, your children will learn in a very natural way and that is what I try to recreate in my classroom.

Your assumption that Chinese kids can never reach such a high level of competency is also fundamentally wrong. Seriously, it's all about the approach you take and the amount of time you spend practicing. There are plenty of people out there who have done amazingly well with foreign languages. These people are few and far between in today's society, but I submit to you that this is because the most common approaches to English education are not the most efficient, the level of most English teachers is not high, the amount of time most students allot to English practice is very little (and therefore should be more efficient), and many students give up before they achieve a higher level of success (usually because they don't place enough value on learning more or they become frustrated with periodically slow learning... though the reasons and excuses could be countless).

To say that most students will not reach anything more than "fluency" is not far from the truth. However, to say that no one CAN reach a level beyond that is ludicrous. English is not magical and it is not genetic. It doesn't matter what your nationality or race is, you CAN learn it and you can learn it well. How much you learn and how well you speak is entirely up to you. Let me tell you, I know plenty of native speakers who speak the language horribly in my own country, so don't tell that it just depends on growing up in an English speaking environment either. There is a lot that depends on how seriously you want to learn. If you want to learn the language well, then I advise you to find a good teacher who is serious about his profession. If you want better than that, then find a teacher with a high level of proficiency and ability to teach as well.

My motto is this: the sky is the limit. In other words, there is no limit to what my students can learn from me. I am here to teach them everything I know and I fully believe in my ability to do that. That is why I think we have the best place in this country for supplemental education. Keep in mind that not all teachers and programs are the same. If you want to find the best, then I think you should do a lot of comparison and research. Even after that, remember to keep an open mind, something better may come along which you were previously unaware of or did not conceive.

Finally, let me say that I am very proud of the progress my students make. My best students study with me about four times a week and they have already reached the level of "fluency," as I knew they would. Since they are so young now (around 7 years old), I have no doubt that they will be far greater in the future. Students who study with me once a week are a little slower, but they still make noticeable progress and I think they will do just fine in years to come; certainly enough to study in universities, conduct business, and communicate with foreigners. In other words, enough to cover the expectations most parents hold for their children these days.

We do our best to make every hour spent in our classroom meaningful and informative; especially since the amount of time some kids spend speaking English is very nominal. Believe me, nobody realizes this better than us, but we also think that in years to come, every little bit of practice will pay off. Why not make the time spent more efficient as well? That's why we think everyone should come study with us. I mean, why spend 10 years studying what you could learn in only 5?

Nothing I do or say is based on anything other than real experience with real kids. My methods of teaching work and they work remarkably well. In fact, those who follow my advice most carefully get the best results from our program. My students often seem years ahead of their peers in many ways. If you'd like to see things in action, come to our place of business and we will be happy to demonstrate how good it really is..

I know many people who would refer to "Da Shan's" ability as "native proficiency." In fact, he is commonly described as having "better than native ability" by Chinese and Westerners alike. The ability to detect a slight oddity in a person's speech should in no way detract from that person's ability to use a foreign language; especially due to the fact that we all have slight variations in the way we speak largely dependent on the environments we have been exposed to. For instance, the way my cousin speaks English sounds different from the way I speak it simply because he was raised in the South and I was raised in the North. However, I don't think you'll find us arguing over this fact (although we did when we were children). We also understand each other quite clearly. We each regard the other as a native speaker of English despite our differences.

I did NOT say that LANGUAGE has nothing to do with genetics. In fact, one of the fundamental ideas upon which I have built my program is that the ability to use and learn a language comes naturally. Therefore, one doesn't need to worry and fret over points like "understanding" and "comprehension," but should instead focus on correct practice, mindful performance, broad exposure, and consistent study. In other words, the focus of the lessons should be on "what they do" rather than "what they understand." Too many parents come to me with concerns over what their children can understand or remember. I simply try to explain to them that language is more than a memory game. I'm not trying to program robots, I'm trying to teach human beings. As human beings, they possess certain abilities which I as a teacher should understand and work with.

On the other hand, I DID say that ENGLISH is not genetic. I do not believe that any specific language is genetic in nature. In fact, I was chatting with a Canadian-Chinese woman the other day. She was raised by a Caucasian family but wanted to visit her real family in Taiwan. She was lamenting the fact that she couldn't remember any Chinese and was unable to communicate with her own grandparents. She's not the only Asian person I've encountered with this problem.

I've been having a lot of success with my teaching methods and I would encourage all those serious about studying English to re-evaluate your belief system from time to time. The human mind is a complicated miracle and scientists haven't even begun to unravel its deeper mysteries. It really helps to keep an open mind so that you may continue to learn new things.
u
I think I do see your point to an extent, Cherrydaddy. When I was a teenager, I read a book detailing some of the most daring prison escapes in history. The book advised people to never attempt speaking with foreigners (if you are trying to remain hidden amongst the populace) no matter how good you think your language skills are. A native speaker will eventually be able to determine foreign qualities in your speech . I've also heard that spies are usually well-trained in avoiding direct conversation with strangers for this reason.

However, this is beside the point. You don't have to speak exactly like me to speak good English. It helps if you try though. The truth is that the general level of English in China is rather poor and could be a lot better. This is the case in spite of the fact that students study the language for many years and take many standard tests on the subject. I've met  people who have passed various levels of the CET who know practically nothing when asked (or at least were unable to communicate what they know -- which is basically the same). Yes, Chinese people are getting better and I think the standards for English in this country will be higher in years to come, but the first thing people really need to change is their approach to learning languages. If a lot of people were to suddenly do that, I believe there would be a real "English Boom"! The whole world would probably benefit from such increased levels of communication.

I must admit, I didn't always hold the beliefs I hold now. I've learned a lot since I've arrived in China. I was educated in foreign languages like French, Spanish, and Japanese by teachers who used different methods than the ones I use to teach English as a foreign language. Many people in this world seem to believe that the way they were taught is the best way to teach. But I've always believed that a good teacher can go beyond what they have learned from books or previous instructors by always approaching things objectively. In the end, it's results that matter and I'm always willing to experiment a little to get better results. Please ask yourself honestly, are you also willing?.

回复 #170 和你在一起 的帖子

We do not look down upon people who don't speak English well. I think it's perfectly fine if you only speak a little or even don't speak at all. As I've stated before, how well you speak is entirely up to you.

However, the truth is that English is used by many Chinese people to determine a certain level of education and quality of upbringing. There seems to always be something like this separating the different classes of people in this country. For instance, the difficulty of Chinese writing is often attributed to the fact that Chinese people desired to separate the scholars from the lower class. Mao Ze Dong wished to eliminate this mindset by simplifying the characters, but I don't think he was able to single-handedly erase such ingrained habits.

Your assumption that I look down upon people who speak poor English is therefore most likely based on your experience within your own culture. However, please keep in mind that I come from a different culture with different values.

Any advice we have given is solely for the purpose of improvement. Anyone who wants to achieve excellence should be able to gain it. It's a trait to be admired because it is not easy to acquire. We are simply here to assist. Yes, we point out some flaws, but it is from mistakes that we often learn the most..

回复 #169 和你在一起 的帖子

主要是自己的心态问题。

只是讨论和试图解释什么样的方式学出来的英语更好些。

如果是瞧不起的话,做什么老师??。瞧不起的人根本不配做教育这一行业。
不要故意丑化或曲解别人的意思。就像我说的“中文教学英文”,您就误会成“中国老师教中文”。不过后来您把这段话给删了。

我们是阐述我们看到的和经历,而不是阐述我们所想的。那你阐述您所想的,但不能就说明别人也和你想的是一样的。对吧??

谢谢。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-26 13:12 编辑 ].

回复 #174 perfumefang06 的帖子

你的想法我可明白

但有的父母一点英文不会的也有。比如我们的预初的孩子,他们的父母很多英文是一窍不通,但他们的父母告诉我,他们的孩子就是一直都是按母语的方式来学习的。现在交流,(交流是毫无问题),并且阅读,写都很好。

所以事情在没试过怎么知道没用呢??

没有什么事情是绝对的。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-26 13:50 编辑 ].

回复 #174 perfumefang06 的帖子

I've met a few kids in China who have really impressed me with their ability to speak English. Their teachers were native speakers or their teachers taught them solely with English. It didn't seem very useless to study this way when I conversed with them as if they were ordinary American kids.

On the other hand, I've met LOTS of kids who study English with Chinese translations. How well do you think they were able to converse? You'd be right if you guessed "next to nothing." They couldn't even tell me their names, ages, state of well-being, or the color of the sky.

Based on these observations, which would you say is the more useless method?

On a side note, when I arrived in China a few years ago my wife's aunt asked me how to say "open the door" in English. I probably repeated the phrase to her twenty times. Each time she repeated my words but always followed up by translating it into Chinese. A few days later she had forgotten it completely. She asked me to tell her again. I did, but she still forgot.

I've seen people repeat words again and again using translations, only to forget them almost immediately. The problem is that there is a connection in the speaker's mind with the native word, but they are trying to create a "false attachment" to go with the native word. It just doesn't always work because that's not a very natural way to speak a language. It also requires a high level of mental focus which anyone can tell you will only last for a short time (especially if the student is young) and is easily influenced by such factors as fatigue and environmental distractions.

If you were to tell a middle school student a new word in his native language, he would probably only have to hear you say it once or twice. There is a good chance he would remember it permanently. Why? Well, the student has developed a high degree of familiarity with the pronunciation and use of that language. He is also willing to accept that word into his vocabulary without any extra thought.

Therefore, what I teach is not just the English language. I teach HOW to learn the English language. You must build familiarity and comfort with the language if you ever want to attain the ability to learn new words quicker.

The ability to learn new words faster could mean the difference between learning 500 vocabulary words per year and 1500 vocabulary words per year. Take my advice, don't waste your time speaking Chinese when you should be practicing English. That class time is precious.

我在中国就碰到过一些孩子,他们的英语水平就是真的是另我印象深刻,他们说的老师曾经是母语是英语国家的人或者他们的老师用英语母语思维的方式教他们英语。因此当我和他们交流和美国孩子一样。,似乎,这种方式学英语并不是无用的。

另一方面,我也碰到过很多很多的孩子,用中文翻译的方式学习的英文,你知道他们能和我们谈论些什么吗?他们的反映没有,有的甚至无法和我 交流他们的姓名,国际,天空的颜色等。

根据这些观测和事实,你认为哪个更加无用些?
另外一点,当我来到中国的时候,我老婆的阿姨请我教她用英语怎么说“开门”,我估计教了她二十遍,重复了二十遍,每次她借用中文重复再重复,几天过后,她还是完全忘记怎么说了,要我再告诉她怎么说。告诉了,但还是忘记了。
我看见有人用翻译的方法一再重复单词,但是几乎马上他们又忘记了。问题在于,在母语世界里,每个词语都是有联系的,但是他们却尝试创造一个“附件“给母语的东西”。通常这不太有用,因为这不是说一个语言的自然方式。翻译的方法需要很高的注意力集中水平,(尤其对于孩子来说太年轻)。借助翻译的时候,精神要高度集中,因此孩子持续集中力的时间相对短(比如你看电视的时候,旁边有个人在一旁不停的讲解,同样你对电视的内容只能抓住部分),而且容易疲惫。
如果你告诉一个中学生一个新的你的母语的词语,很可能他在听一两次后就能记住了,他有很高的机会永远的记住词语。为什么?,因为学生他们的语言系统在发音和使用上达到了很高的熟练水平。他也更愿意的接受这个新词语没有太多的考虑和想法

因此,我想教的不仅仅是英语这个语言,而是教如何学英语语言,你必须建立学习一学习新词语和句型的熟悉和适应的方法来更快的接受英语学习新词新句的能力。

学习能力的不同很可能就意味着每年能学1500词语和500词语的差别。考虑一下我的建议,不要在有限的练习英语的时间浪费时间说汉语,课堂上的时间是宝贵的。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-26 14:46 编辑 ].

回复 #178 不二周助 的帖子

不是要为写中文了,那是要我翻译的拉。。。.

回复 #183 不二周助 的帖子

那当然,所以不是中国老师和外教的问题,而是方法的问题。.

回复 #182 perfumefang06 的帖子

这篇文章不是我写的,是多年教学经验的美国指导师写的。英文自然不错。

我按不周的要求二十分钟内翻译好了。(没查字典什么的,所以也许有啥遗漏什么的,但意思肯定是表达得清楚了,我的英语很差的,所以别砸我。。。)另外一个长了等有空再翻译。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-26 15:07 编辑 ].

回复 #186 Cherrydaddy 的帖子

For the most part, I am not arguing. I'm just telling my perspective. No harm done..

回复 #189 clairez 的帖子

Exactly! The level and standards for English in this country are rising. Some people are bound to be left behind if they don't change some of their outdated views.

What was university level a couple of decades ago could very well be considered elementary level today. Just imagine what the future will be like..

回复 #200 和你在一起 的帖子

You had a lot to say and I don't have much time, so I can only respond to part of your article at this time.

Does translation really hurt the kids' progress if you tell them the meaning of a word like "salt"? In the short term, probably not; in the long term, it probably does. At least, this has been my experience. Like I said, I once believed and tried to incorporate translation methods in my classes, but I observed the results and compared other methods.

When you use ANY translation in the classroom it affects the attitude of the class. Let me give you another example. Let's say that instead of teaching English, you wanted students to eat healthier. Now let's say that you let one or two students bring some candy into the class one day. It may seem harmless, but pretty soon everybody is ignoring healthy food and bringing candy to class every day. Do you get my point? If you're trying to change a students attitude toward something, you must be firm and resolute.

When you give students translations you get them in the habit of relying  on Chinese to learn foreign words. Where do those translations come from? They come from teachers, parents, dictionaries, etc... The students become entirely reliant on those sources of translation and neglect something of infinitely more value ... their own minds. They do not pay attention to the foreign words as carefully as they should and therefore miss out on important aspects of communication, which incidentally is more than the meaning of individual words. The students miss out on the ability to study a word's context, inflection (to express emotion), and much more.

I understand how it can seem perfectly harmless to translate words like "salt" from time to time. It seems very easy to simply get kids to learn the meaning of a word in this manner. After all, why go through all the trouble of demonstrating such a word when you could simply say it in their native language. It seems pretty easy, doesn't it?

But here's a point that you may be missing: you aren't getting students to think about it on a deeper level if you do that. Language is all about building connections in the brain. A big part of learning a language is problem solving and if someone or something does that problem solving for you ... the results of the lesson are reduced.

When I allow translation (or even discussions in Chinese) to be made in a classroom, I notice a dramatic drop in the attention to details. The students don't really care much about the foreign word being spoken and have a hard time even remembering it. Sometimes it's like they didn't hear the foreign language at all, the Chinese is just so powerful in their heads. When students (and teachers) use English 100% of the time no matter how tempting it is to do otherwise, there is a dramatic shift in their ability to learn. Once you have overcome a student's resistance to learning English in this way (and there is a lot of resistance in their minds because it is so easy to use their native language) it suddenly becomes easier to teach them new words and they become better able to accept entirely new concepts (like the conjugation of verbs, the use of articles and prepositions, phrasal verbs, passive verbs, etc...) which English possesses in plenty.

Language is much more than the definition of individual words. No one ever learned good English from just a dictionary or grammar book either.
Those things are just guides to help us. The real use of English comes from practice in a real environment. To quote a famous general: "The terrain is not the map."

It's not that adults cannot learn using the methods I have described, it's just that adults don't want to go back to the basics even though they should. Therefore, they have a strong resistance to this method of learning.I can understand that. I don't like going back to the basics any more than the next person, but keep in mind that sometimes there are no real shortcuts. It doesn't matter how direct you try to make your path, it will still take a certain amount of time and effort to travel to Beijing. You will always sacrifice quality if you get too lazy to do what is necessary.

English teachers should be concerned with more than whether their students can tell the definition of words and pass expected tests. They should be able to observe proper attitudes toward learning the language and have a deeper understanding of what communication is all about. This would ultimately result in more satisfactory results from students.

Granted, not a lot of teachers in this country can do this with the English  language. I suppose that's the single reason why some people have a hard time accepting what we have been trying to explain. Most teachers have a limited understanding of English in this country, whereas a teacher such as myself has a more unlimited approach. I am not limited in my ability to teach the language and thus I am free to apply techniques I feel maximize my efforts.

If I wanted to incorporate Chinese into my classes, it would be a simple matter to assign a Chinese assistant to that task while I spoke English. You won't find me doing that any time soon however, because this is not what I have found to be the most effective technique. However, if some Chinese teachers also wanted to improve their classes based on the information I have given, what could they do?

Their options are sadly limited. They cannot change their approach due to limited resources and abilities. It's certainly much easier to sit back and criticize the advice of a teacher such as myself.

Not everyone can teach the way we do. Not every native speaker of English is a good teacher either. I do have some ideas on how other schools and teachers could implement our methods into their own programs, but I think that this is not the time to share such information.

So, yes, you can continue doing the best you can. That's what everyone should do. I just want everybody to keep an open mind to the possibilities. You can criticize my advise all you want; it's so easy to do that from the comfort of your keyboard. Hopefully, I will spark the curiosity of some people out there and inspire some real observation and better action though. I also hope that I will broaden the understanding of people ready to learn new things.

Using English a few hours per week may not seem like much, but if you maximize that time and teach proper attitudes (not just words) then you can get good results. If you want to see some students who have learned English in this manner, I will be happy to introduce you to some. They exist, despite what some people seem to think.

There are very few things I have difficulty teaching with English these days. It doesn't matter how simple or complicated it is. Just because you can't do it yourself, don't think another teacher cannot. There are probably things you just haven't considered. However, If you really put your mind to it, you could do anything..

回复 #221 我是考粉 的帖子

教学方式是可以改的,如果是按大家想要的话为了钞票都可以改或者增设需要的项目就好了。客户要什么机构就可以提供什么,更方便更快捷。正如有人说,是给孩子家长想要的,还是给他们需要的。

给想要最简单,给需要的不时那么简单。还要改变人们的一些想法和观念。有的时候很长时间都在让大家了解,这些精力和时间为什么不提供大家“想要的”。因为这个想要的东西,并不时很难找到。实际上很简单。对于老师孩子来说都是很简单的就可以实行了。比所谓母语教学法更容易找到师资,找到好的老师。更容易得多。成本还低很多。对孩子父母那里,也用不找花力气去解释再解释,何乐而不为??

但有的老师有是真正的想的是孩子学到东西,而不是为了钱。才花费时间和精力阐述自己的经验观点,如果这样说他们的话,显然是很不公平的。
而且除了你说的所谓机构外,其他的所谓正方也有很多都是家长。不是什么机构。都是多年学给孩子学英语的家长而已。

所以LS所以说这个话,过了。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-27 14:38 编辑 ].

回复 #232 和你在一起 的帖子

我们是尽量的让每个小朋友LEARN AS MUCH AS THEY CAN。
我们很多孩子都是从零基础进来的。不是说要学得好得和母语一样的完美要求,而是如果能学得更好,为什么不?

你说我们的母语学习方式在英语学习中几乎不起什么作用,我们的指导师给孩子都是瞎忙,什么都没教。(看下来您是这么判断的),您怎么就这么认为呢?难道来学母语学习方式的父母孩子没有任何进步,会继续选择这样的方式吗?西瓜乐园的付费方式是三个月一付,觉得没效果随时都可以和我们说再见,如果真是没用的话,早关门了。
还有都是因为您说的其他六块饼,那这这第七块好像不需要了。

另外,您估计没有仔细读给您的回贴,您就是否认再否认。没有做过调查没有了解就否认我们。

那我也没话说了。
我无意于和您争吵,只是希望在友好的纷围下探讨,但有的时候说到某些话题的时候,难免看上去有争吵的痕迹,因此请谅解。想法不同自然有的时候就会体现出一个“吵”字,大家都是教育工作者,很希望还是客观的冷静的探讨问题。当然很多时候我自己这方面做得很不够。所以请海涵。

母语教学方式也有很多种,有混得那种,或实实在在教孩子能运用和学到东西的那种。(我们的很多班人数不满就开了,但后来要加人就出现了很大的问题,为什么,因为很多来插班视听的孩子在插班听了一个多月后的班觉得有很大的差距了,尽管他们有的很多已经在其他地方上过了,而我们很多一个多月,只上了两个月的甚至从来以前甚至从来没有接触过英语,都希望我们重新开新班从第一节课上,这就造成了每个班在开了一段时间后的人数都无法凑齐,都希望从开始上的局面)如果真我们自信属于后者。从效果和事实说话是最有力的。而不是凭借想当然。

这里说明只是想说,母语方式并不是没用的,而是看你怎么个母语方式了。想真正的让孩子学会,是要花费大量的心血的。花费下去了,找对路子了,是可以的。

另外我们的收费是非常大众化的,并不是奢侈的消费,正常的家庭都可以承受的,一周一次的话,费用两百多一个月。完全不是奢侈的母语教学。相信其他地方也有。所以不能一概而论。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-27 22:16 编辑 ].

回复 #232 和你在一起 的帖子

外语学习的失败者通常寻找外部原因——教材有问题啦,老师教学方式有问题啦,翻译式教学啦,等等。
其实更重要的影响因素在于如何学。
但是有多少人承认,我自己有问题,所以没有学好呢?——这句话满刺激的,预备挨砖头。
=========

你说的这个话是有道理的。很多人不在自己身上找原因,而是找外界的原因,这是很多外语失败者的共同点。

但是作为孩子,他们自己是不能做到自我反省的。通常这方面是体现在父母上。儿童教育和成人教育还是有差异的。如果有相通的话,那只能是体现在父母身上。

但教孩子的方式和成人是不一样的,所以,为什么是需要专业做儿童智力开发和儿童教育的指导师去引导孩子,而不是去跟他们去讲那些道理,那些三岁,四岁,甚至六岁,七岁的孩子能明白那些理论吗?显然不能。

[ 本帖最后由 watermelon 于 2007-7-27 22:18 编辑 ].

75 12
发新话题