3、You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
"ON THE WATERFRONT"-码头风云(1954)
21、A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
"THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS"-沉默的羔羊(1991)
34、You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,不要你,史蒂夫? 你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
"TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT"-逃亡(亨弗莱·鲍嘉与劳伦·巴尔考夫妻合作的名片)(1944)
36、Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没必要给你看什么徽章!
"THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE"-宝石岭/碧血金沙(1948)
38、Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
"THE PRIDE OF THE YANKEES"-扬基的骄傲(加里·库珀与特蕾莎·赖特主演名片,获得当年奥斯卡11项提名)(1942)
《sex and the city》" Come on baby, we can do better!". 作者: 西门吹沙 时间: 2010-8-3 13:37
引用:
原帖由 judemama 于 2010-8-3 12:33 发表
《sex and the city》" Come on baby, we can do better!"
这个我没看过 ,有谁知道帮忙回答,谢谢了. 作者: 西门吹沙 时间: 2010-8-3 13:38
51、You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人.
“DIRTY HARRY”-肮脏的哈里(克林特·伊斯特伍德主演)(1971)
52、You had me at "hello."
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了,
“JERRY MAGUIRE”-甜心先生(1996)
~~是该片的第二句吗?. 作者: 西门吹沙 时间: 2010-8-3 13:47
53、One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
一天早晨,我在我的睡衣枪杀大象。他是如何在我的睡衣了,我不知道。
“ANIMAL CRACKERS”-疯狂的动物(马克斯兄弟的经典作品)(1930)
原帖由 西门吹沙 于 2010-8-3 15:16 发表
67、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)
“CASABLANCA”-卡萨布兰卡(1942)