发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[家居生活] 紧急求助!!!关于WORDPRESS阅读权限

紧急求助!!!关于WORDPRESS阅读权限

因为LIVE SPACE要关门了,我把写了6年的BLOG的内容搬到了接手的WORDPRESS.
但是,以前LIVE SPACE是可是设阅读权限的.现在的WP我虽然设了阅读密码/乃至私人级别,仍然是MSN上所有联系人都可以阅读.
我该怎么办???
1) WP该怎么设阅读权限?是我没有设置对吗?
2) 或者,我怎么把我6年的BLOG搬到其他可以设置阅读权限的BLOG里,
3)我发现甚至连注销WP里BLOG的按键也找不到,如果实在不行,我只能把这些内容一篇一篇删除掉吗?

因为实在是不想把生活点滴毫无保留的暴露在100多个MSN联系人前.
紧急求助!!!!!!
希望能人好心人伸手!!!!!!!
叩谢!!!

[ 本帖最后由 nniumma 于 2010-11-3 17:40 编辑 ].

Settings » Privacy Settings
Google, Private, Public, Search, Visibility, Yahoo

Contents
Video
Related
Delete Blog
Discussion Settings
Domains Settings
General Settings
Media Settings
OpenID
Reading Settings
Writing Settings
The Privacy Settings control who can read your blog.

Blog Visibility has three options which we’ll cover individually.

1.I would like my blog to be visible to everyone, including search engines (like Google, Bing, Technorati) and archivers – This is the setting used by most blogs. It lets everyone read your blog and allows your blog to be included in search engines and other content sites.
2.I would like to block search engines, but allow normal visitors – If you want all human visitors to be able to read your blog, but want to block web crawlers for search engines, this is the setting for you.
3.I would like my blog to be visible only to users I choose – You would use this setting to create a private blog. If selected, another area will appear where you can control which WordPress.com users will be able to log into your blog to read it (those users will only be able to read your blog, they will not get access to your dashboard to edit your blog, please see this section if you want to give people edit access):

Note: WordPress.com employees can access blogs for support and development purposes regardless of Privacy setting..

为什么我选了3,也没有添加任何人,但是每个人都可以看到呢?急死我了.....

我找到了删除BLOG的键,可是我实在是不忍心...毕竟是6年女儿成长的点滴,我生活中的酸甜苦辣...
真没想到BLOG也有一天会成为负担....

发新话题