发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Are you "LOST"?

Are you "LOST"?

I really want to know, do the moms or dads love to watch MEIJU, like PB(Prison Break), LOST, or Desperately women....
Although everyday when i off work..then have dinner, wash baby..do some game with her...but i think, we all need some own-time for relax...watch MEIJU is my only way to release...
And i am a super-fans of "LOST"...how about you ....do WANGWANG's mums love MEIJU????.

yes, i love too.
but  the one of reason is to study English.
Now i am watching desperate women..

回复 2#泡泡宝宝 的帖子

haha....me 2...
now i am watching DH season2....
but my english is too bad to listen clearly...so ...i had to read chinese down screen...

love Samantha Who.

回复 4#木偶妈妈 的帖子

who is Samantha???
the actress's name?.

why nobody watch LOST...i always appreciate this play's writer who has very amazing mind...i really can't describe with english...anyway u won't  regret to waste time for this play...hehe....

回复 5#李念妈妈 的帖子

Samantha Who is the name of the drama. Samantha lost her memory and became totally different from the previous Samantha. very interesting and relaxing drama..

回复 7#木偶妈妈 的帖子

oh...sounds i should to look....

回复 8#考拉妈 的帖子

so disappointed....u all don't like to watch this play...but i think it's best....

I have been watching lost, but I think the first three or four seasons were good, the fifth season is getting more and more ridiculous, I don't know where the director let it go in the end. And the fifith ended now, we have to wait until next year, I start losing patience..

i am also a super-fans of "LOST",it is the best one..

I like 24hours, CSI, Criminal mind.

My son likes Survior..

引用:
原帖由 year3000 于 2009-5-27 23:00 发表
I have been watching lost, but I think the first three or four seasons were good, the fifth season is getting more and more ridiculous, I don't know where the director let it go in the end. And the fi ...
how do you think of the fifth season? i understand it's getting more and more ridiculous, but do u think it's worth watching?.

引用:
原帖由 嘎嘎的妈妈 于 2009-5-29 10:08 发表
I like 24hours, CSI, Criminal mind.

My son likes Survior.
me too.  

recommend "lie to me"..

引用:
原帖由 tequila_qq 于 2009-5-29 11:55 发表

me too.  

recommend "lie to me".
I watch this show as well. It makes ma observe people and try to figur out whether they are telling a lie? This is not a good habit..

回复 11#year3000 的帖子

yeah..... i look forward to watch S06 next year.. all puzzles will be revealed...the ending must be excellent...

Next  year? I thought it will be back in September this year.

[ 本帖最后由 penny61896 于 2009-6-1 08:54 编辑 ].

sorry, I goto the wrong room.

[ 本帖最后由 洋囡囡妈妈 于 2009-5-30 21:36 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 tequila_qq 于 2009-5-29 11:54 发表

how do you think of the fifth season? i understand it's getting more and more ridiculous, but do u think it's worth watching?
Now I decide that I will wait until all the epsiods come out, then watch them together. There is nothing else better, lost is okay..

回复 20#year3000 的帖子

yes...i agree u... although others are not bad, but i think no one could beyond LOST so far at least....
but i'd rather one by one....

回复 18#penny61896 的帖子

hehe...yep...nest year...after PB...long waiting again.....

I watched Lost, Desperate Housewives, CSI, Prison break, 24 hours for years. I liked them very much, but so many year, the stories are becoming so duplicated, some actors I like (such as the old man in CSI LV)left the play, I am tiring of it now.
And I don't know which one to watch next..

回复 23#文文小白妈妈 的帖子

yes...i think so... hope LOST season06...too long to wait...we are all tired....

I've watched the LOST  long times ago ,that time I was interested in it ,but later I find  I lost the interesting ,never watched it ..

发新话题