发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

English number

English number

When I hear a lot of English number, I would respond slowly and take long time to make clear what they mean in Chinese number. Then I stop at the number point and miss other following sentences.

Could you share how do you treat this kind of situation?.

Improve your listening..

回复 2#Emerald 的帖子

Thanks, how to improve?
Could you share your methods?.

To listen and speak to native speakers are good. Also, It's quite helpful to see English movies or sing English songs. I often pencil some words down when i learnt a new song. However the most important of all is keeping a variety of reading then you don't have to worry about whatever listening, speaking or writing..

回复 4#Emerald 的帖子

Thanks , so helpful. would  you learn English songs from Internet? If yes, which website ?.

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

Take a tel. number book, let your baby read to you with English half hour every day..

回复 7#隆隆爸 的帖子

It's no problem for telephone number. The problem is million , billion and so on. It takes time for me to tranfer to Chinese numbers and always response slowly . It's crazy if there are a lot of numbers together..

这里说中文可以挖?

首先不必要把英文翻过来才能理解,听到英文就应该用英文思考。

第二,英文数字是3位一点的,就像123,000 是a hundred and twenty three thousand,这种3位一点的写法其实是国际通用的会计上的写法,就是在中国,会计也是这么写的。如果你对123,000中文怎么念没有障碍的话,不妨听到英文就在脑子里照样写出来,写出来的同时你也就知道它是怎么一个数了吧。.

回复 9#lemonade 的帖子

太好了,说中文清楚些.

那你的意思是用笔记录下来,这可能是目前最好的解决办法, 谢谢啦.

Hi all,I'm new here. This is a quiet good method to improve to English..

回复 1#易萱妈 的帖子

这段话有几个语病。单复数不统一,take time用错等等

看看这样是不是好些:

When I hear a lot of English numbers, I tend to respond slowly. It takes me a long time to find out  what they mean in Chinese. Then I have to stop whenever a number is mentioned and as a result, I will miss the following sentences.

Could you share how you treat this kind of situation? 宾语从句里要用陈述句语序哦。.

回复 12#Melodies 的帖子

I appreciate your great helping.
It would be useful for my English improvement..

i can't distinguish between Thursday and Tuesday, who can help me?.

发新话题