TLR 2006-10-11 22:53
因为我是女人
A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?“
一个男孩问他的妈妈:“ 你为什么要哭呢?”
"Because I’m a woman," she told him.
妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”
"I don’t understand," he said.
男孩说: “我不懂。”
His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will"
他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂得
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524019.jpg[/img]
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?“
后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么毫无理由的哭呢?”
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
“所有女人都这样。”他爸爸回答。
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩长成了一个男人,但仍就不懂女人为什么哭泣
Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?“
最后,他打电话给上帝;当上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?”
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524017.jpg[/img]
God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort"
上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,让她很特别.我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担;并且,又柔情似水
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524018.jpg[/img]
gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children"
我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝。
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524020.jpg[/img]
"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining "
我赋予她耐心使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病和疲劳。
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524021.jpg[/img]
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly"
我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524026.jpg[/img]
"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart"
我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强和用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心。
"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly"
我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和坚强
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524022.jpg[/img]
"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
最后,我让她可以流泪.只要她愿意。这是她所独有的
[img]http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/05/24/em050524023.jpg[/img].
lisa.wang 2006-10-11 23:42
非常有道理,女人可以很坚强也可以很软弱,往往之间的转换就在一瞬间.
smalltree 2006-10-12 10:44
伟大的女人[em04].
xiaobaobao 2006-10-12 10:45
有道理,收藏[em11].